Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Masaomi's Rabu Boat!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:29 pm

Just another average day, that's what today was. Or so that's what Kida thought.

He woke up like normal, showered, brushed his teeth, got dressed, didn't bother to eat breakfast and left the house.

The only difference today was the way he dressed. For once the blonde didn't wear a hoodie, but instead wore a white blazer jacket with a yellow v-necked top. The top had black trim around the neck and at the center of the shirt were two black arrows that ran parallel to one another with one arrow going up and the other down. As far as the bottom half of his outfit went, he wore white, yes white, pants, a black bet and black converse-like shoes that were just about an inch or two away from his knee.

"Yehp, just another average day." he mused to himself as he stretched one arm up towards the sky, bending his other arm behind his head; connecting his hand to the arm he held up. "Just another day." he repeated with a sigh that hinted slight boredom.

Ah, well. Maybe something would happen out in the city, there's almost always something strange or interesting that goes on there whether it be good or bad. Kida didn't really care which, he just wanted something to happen-- to make his day not so normal.

Kida walked down the street with his hands behind his head since he didn't have a huge hoodie pocket to keep his hands in like he usually did. There were always tons of people around, but nothing too out of the ordinary was going on.

"Excuse me, sir!" A voice called out.

Kida ignored it the first time but heard it again and turned around; there stood a man with some paper in his hand with a wide smile on his chin. He blinked and looked at the man, pointing an index finger to himself, he asked the man dumbly, "Me?"

"Yes, you! How would you like to own you're very own yacht?!"

He stared silently at the man for a brief moment before he bellowed over and suddenly busted out laughing, "Y-You're kidding me, right! Pffft, what's the catch?" He asked, wiping a tear from his eye that had developed from laughing too much.

"There is no catch, sir! Promise! We were doing a giveaway, and decided to give a yacht to the person who we thought was the best dressed. And that, sir, just so happens to be you! Congratulations!" The man said clapping his hands together while another person threw some confetti around Kida. "All you have to do now is fill out some forms and we'll take care of the rest!"

Kida stared wide-eyed at the man for quite a while before everything could soak in. "A-Ah.. A-Alright then.." He finally responded before walking over to where they had the paper he needed to fill out.

One thing in particular that caught his attention was that he needed to name his new yacht.. He twiddled his pen for a moment while he thought, "Name.. Name..." This was hard. "AH!" His eyes lit up, "MASAOMI'S RABU-BOAT!" He cried, flailing his arms around a bit as he shouted the name out. "That's it, that's it! I'm a genius!" He quickly scribbled down the name.

Masaomi's Rabu-Boat would be open to anyonone and everyone... Well, at least people he knew (or sort of knew) were allowed on it.

Kida quickly finished the paper work and handed it to the man. "Alright! Thank you! This beauty is all yours!" he replied; revealing to Kida what was now his.

"Whoa." His jaw almost dropped once he saw it. It wasn't just some piece of junk like he originally thought it would be, no, this thing was huge. People who were passing by stopped and stared, soon enough there was a crowd around Kida and the people giving him the yacht and the yacht itself.

"We'll do a paint job for the lettering of the name for this baby, so it'll be ready later today. Don't forget to drop by and pick it up! We promise not to run off with it~" The man added, chuckling with the last comment he made.

"Dude.. I think I love you. Wow. Seriously! T-T-Thanks so much!" Kida exclaimed, giving the man a big hug in order to express his gratitude to the fullest.

Thus began Kida's day, the day that would be known as the best day he's ever had by far (well, aside from one other day.. but that was a secret). Kida couldn't wait to tell Mikado or Anri or anyone else he knew!

[[ GEEZUS. Sorry this post was SO EXTREMELY LONG. o A o;; Forgive me, I could have just written a fanfic! xD;; I hope it wasn't boring or anything, I wanted it to be a fun post, but I'm not sure if I succeeded or not.;;; This was just for shits and giggles. [s]pardon my French.[/s] Anyone is welcome to join in this RP, actually I encourage it, I'm hoping it'll be as fun as my mind makes it seem like it'll be. :> Fufu. I especially encourage Mikado-kun to join me on this magical adventure! ♥ And I reallllly hope it's okay to make a starting topic post thing this long. ouo
❝i really wanna be with you
i reallly wanna be wanna be with you
cuz your my love your my shine your my dear
so trust me trust me trust me
yeah!❞
guess what song is playing guyz? eue /shot

I'll shut up nao, love you all! ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

What were you doing now, Mikado?

Royal blue optics fluttered open from a dream he was having. No, it was rather a nightmare since dreams sure didn't end in anything tragic of your loved ones about to die. He didn't know why he happened to have that nightmare about someone dying, but he had been watching and reading too many horror related things. Plus the horror of homework every single night.

With a yawn he sat up, the blankets draped across his slim body. His hair was a bit messy as always but he could fix that. Searching for his cellphone next to him on his bed, it took a few minutes before he grabbed it. Blinking to its location which happened to be under his sheets; Mikado took it and opened it to see if he had any new messages. None. Not even from Kida.

His eyelids drooped a bit, showing that he was hardly awake yet before he threw his cellphone back onto his bed and laid back down. The dark haired male was extremely tired from things not to be mentioned from earlier events. The thought however caused him to blush even darker than ever.

No, none of you need to know what he meant but you could figure it out if you were smart enough.

He went back to sleep for a few more hours, waking up around 12 in the afternoon. He got up, took a shower; ate and brushed his teeth. He was wearing something different today. A green sweater with rainbow colored lines going up and down the sleeves, pair of black jeans and normal black converses. Indeed he looked quite different but he pulled off the look well despite his innocent boy look.

Grabbing his cellphone, he logged onto the DOLLARS forum as he left the house, checking the boards as usual. The same old same old; even Kanra-san was making their marks everywhere. Mikado knew who Kanra-san in person. He just didn't tell Kida or Anri about it.

"Kida-kun..." he muttered when he saw the blonde hugging onto a man like an idiot. With a sigh, he shook his head in disappointment but he walked over to his best friend and not to mention lover and gave him a whack on the back of his head.

He quickly logged off the forum of DOLLARS on his phone and waited for Kida to let go of the poor man.

"What are you doing to that poor man?"

[[*joins in cause she's awesome*]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:42 am

Kida blinked upon hearing an oh so familiar voice and finally let go of the man after thanking him one last time. He laughed quietly, now facing the direction of his friend, he assumed this may have looked rather awkward for Mikado to see him hugging a stranger he just met.

Oh well, he'd find out why soon enough~

"Mikado-ku~~n!" He exclaimed as he ran over to the dark haired boy, "Guess what, guess what, guess what, guess what~?!" he asked while jumping up and down repeatedly with the biggest grin on his face.

[[ Pffft, and because you love me. <3 lolfailpostisfailandshort. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:10 am

Mikado blinked as he watched Kida jump up and down like a big goofy idiot. He had to admit, it looked cute when he did that. He stared at the blonde with a blank expression on his face. He had to guess? But Mikado didn't like to guess things unless they had meaning. Well, if Kida were happy enough and wanted him to guess... Mikado could try.

"Ah, you won the lottery?" he threw out, as its the most common guess that people threw out these days. He really had no clue.

Wouldn't Kida just stop bouncing off the walls and tell him already?

[[FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.... mine is short too eue]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:18 pm

"Ah, ah! You're close, Mikado-kun~" He replied, landing on two feet after his final jump. "I won a yacht~" He chimed, throwing out a peace sing with his left hand.

Kida never won much of anything, ever. Well, other than silly things in the yearbook like "Most Likely To Ask You Out" and "Most Likely To Get Turned Down", the latter was mainly from the upper classmen. However, he didn't really like to count those as things he'd like to win.

"Oh yeah, I already gave it a name too!" He couldn't believe he almost forgot to tell the boy the best part. "Masomi's Rabu Boat~!" He didn't care how lame anyone else thought that name was, in his mind, it was perfect.

Right now, there was one person in particular that he wanted to share this prize with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:16 pm

A yacht??

Kida actually won something like that? That was... A surprise.

"D-Did you just say what I think you said?" he asked with a stutter as he did a facepalm. He was glad that his best friend was excited about it but he didn't have to express his joy by bouncing off the walls. Mikado was delighted that Kida was happy so he gave the blonde a smile.

"N-Neh, Kida-kun? Who are you going to take on your yacht?" he asked curiously, not really minding who he brought with him. It was just the fact who. If it were Izaya then that would cause trouble between them. Mostly he was hoping Kida would invite him on there.

He better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:35 pm

Kida giggled, yes giggled, giving a few nods, "Yes, yes, yes! You heard me right~ A yacht, a yacht!" He must have sounded like an idiot-- more so than usual at least, but it was only because he was overly excited about his winning.

He tilted his head to the side, "Who?" Well, that was obvious, he wanted to take Mikado on the boat more than anything. But... He could toy with him... Just a bit, right? "Everyone! Anri-chan, Izaya only if he happens to take Shizuo... as a date, Erika, Walker and their "wagon" gang with Kadota.." Then he paused, his lips curving upward into an even bigger smile, "And of course, you, Mikado-kun~" He added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Mikado could only gulp as he heard Kida, and then smiled a bit. As long as Kida had invited him along then he would be happy. With that he took Kida's hand and dragged him with him as he walked. "L-Lets get some food first, okay?" he suggested as he looked back at Kida.

He was enjoying his day already, but he and Kida should have some time before the yacht... Right? It wasn't until they both walked side to side with another with a small smile.

Maybe they should get some food before they did anything...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

Kida smiled gently, his fingers curled around the boy's hand that held onto his own.

Ah, that's right. He hadn't eaten today. Just thinking of food made his stomach growl, "Haha, food sounds good about now, yeah." He said with a light nod, smiling nervously; hoping Mikado hadn't heard his vicious stomach. "They're doing some 'finishing touches' to the yacht, so it won't be ready 'till later anyway~"

He began to swing their arms together back and forth as they walked together, "Oh, right! Where are we going anyway?" He didn't know, he just followed Mikado.

[[ all while listening to Adam Lambert. fufu. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

"Ah... That place." Mikado replied as he pointed to a restaurant that served Italian food. He heard Kida's stomach and gave him a disapproving look. He knew that he didn't eat or else his stomach wouldn't make such a vulgar sound. With that, he tugged Kida even more. Turning his head to give the other a sweet and small smile, he opened the doors to the restaurant and led him inside.

"How long do we have anyway, Kida-kun? U-Until the yacht is finished?" he asked as they were lead to their seats; still holding onto Kida's hand. He didn't want to ever let go, but eventually they would have to... Unless they had seats next to another. Well, sitting across from another was all right. Lets hope they were booths...

[[fff what song?]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 pm

He gave Mikado a nervous smile, holding his free arm out to shrug slightly in a means to say sorry (sort of), since he now knew for certain that the other male had heard it.

"Italian, huh? That sounds nice." He held back the sudden urge to laugh, it made him think of that anime Walker made him watch a while back with countries that were portrayed as people. Kida continued to follow behind Mikado once they entered the restaurant; still holding on to his hand as well.

He caught what the boy said before correcting himself and grinned, "How much time do we have, eh?" He repeated in a playful tone, "Well, the yacht will be ready later, so I thought I'd just go back over there at the end of the day. That sound good to you~?"

The host stopped in front of a booth, on with a table in the center and a seats on either end that more or less looked like padded benches. "Here you are." the man said as he placed the silverware bundle on either side of the table.

Kida untangled his fingers from Mikado's hold in order to seat himself on one side of the table. He gave a slight nod to the man, muttering a slight 'thank you' and then sat down on the padded seat and scooted his butt down it in order to be more in the center of the seat and the table.

[[ Bahh, description failage, sorry. ;n; lol, I just put "Strut" on. > v > it's like my favorite on by him. haha. ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:26 am

Mikado's face had a dark blush when he heard Kida's playful tone and he gave a slight punch on his shoulder with his free hand. The pervert! But he merely shrugged when he heard Kida. "I-I guess so. We could spend more time together." he said with a small smile on his face as they followed the person.

As soon as they reached their booth, Mikado sat in his end as his fingers missed the warmth that had been there from Kida's own fingers. With a polite smile on his face he thanked the host/waiter/waitress/whatever (Im too tired to care lol) and sat on his own side. It felt strange but it didn't feel awkward to him that two teenage boys were eating out in public. He picked up the menu.

"....I'm going to get the chicken alfredo." he said as he skimmed through the menu for a few minutes and now was deciding on what to drink for when the person came back to take their drink orders.

[[FFFF... im tired so mine is probably terrible xD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:42 am

Kida gave Mikado a gentle smile followed by a light nod, "I'm down with that~" He replied lamely. Of course he'd want to spend time with Mikado, he cherished every moment he had with the other male even if he didn't usually tell that to his face or anything. That sort of thing just wasn't his style in a way.

Oh right, menu. He hadn't even looked at it yet and Mikado had already figured out what he wanted. Kida picked his menu up from it's place on the table; brown eyes began to skim through the items listed on it. Hrm... What kind of food was good? He'd never been to this restaurant before nor had he eaten Italian food that often.

Lasagna? "I.. I think I'll get that." He told Mikado as he pointed to it on the menu. He already knew what he'd have to drink, Tea. Iced tea was fine, he wasn't picky, he enjoyed tea regardless to what type usually.

"Hi there~ Can I get y'all started on something to drink?" A cute voice asked that just so happened to come from their waitress.

[[ Lol, it's finee~~ :> ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Mikado enjoyed being with Kida more than he ever would. Ever since they confessed to each other, everyday was precious between them. Even during school, they had been more affectionate to another.

While the other boy was getting his choice of food ready, he looked up when he heard the voice of the waitress. Mikado gulped when he saw how cute she was and hoped that Kida wouldn't start hitting on her. Although he knew that was probably what he was going to do anyway. Couldn't stop him from that.

"Y-Yes... I would like lemon tea." he said in a stutter and the woman turned to Kida, waiting for him to order a drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:07 pm

"Hey, babe, I too will take the lemon iced tea~" He answered the waitress with a grin. Kida hadn't thought things through before opening his mouth and it wasn't 'till after he said what he did that he considered Mikado's feelings.

He should really get used to being taken. He'd have to stop hitting on every pretty woman he saw, despite the fact that he really just did it out of habit now. It wasn't too big a deal to him since everyone is well aware that his success rate was at .01%.

The woman gave Kida an awkward look, muttering "Babe?" under her breath with a raised brow. She then gave a swift nod, "Alright, I'll have those drinks right out for y'all."

[[ FFFF. yes I am well aware that "y'all" is a Texan word, not Italian. But I figured what the heck, not like she has to be Italian to work there. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:33 pm

Mikado almost hit his head on the table once Kida called the waitress [i]'babe'[/i Really, Kida? Why would you do that when your boyfriend was RIGHT there in front of you? Sigh, sometimes Mikado wondered why he even went to tell his feelings to the blonde.

With a small smile, he waved as the waitress left and gave a glare at Kida. With a huff he folded his arms across his chest and waited until their drinks came; not bothering to look at Kida. Right now he wanted to slap the male across from him and his teeth gritted in anger.

Stupid Kida, stupid Kida.

Why couldn't you be considerate?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm

Why did the sudden change of atmospheric aura make Kida feel like daggers would be making a bee line for him if there were any nearby?

Eh-- No. Fff, he took it the wrong way, didn't he. Obviously he did or else he wouldn't have been glaring at Kida the way he had just then. He shook his head a few times, waving his hands in a 'it's not what you think' manner, "I-It's just a word. I didn't mean anything by it, Mikado-kun!"

Old habbits die hard, y'know?

Kida frowned as he sat back against his seat, he didn't know what else to say.. it really was his fault after all.

[[ fail reply is fail. /can't concentrate on squat right now. > A >;; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Mikado said nothing as he averted his gaze from the blonde. Old habits, his ass. Taking his cellphone the dark haired boy began to text one of the people on the contact list. He wont specify who, but its someone who helped him a lot through everything. After sending a text, he closed his cellphone and closed his eyes. He was tired but he got used to it.

Soon the waitress came back with their drinks, and set them in front of them. She looked at both of them, wondering what happened between them.

"Are you ready to order too, y'all?" she asked, looking at Mikado first.

"I'll take the mozzarella sticks..." he muttered, not feeling that hungry anymore. He had changed his mind about the food, so it made it cheaper on him too.

[[@n@;; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 pm

'Who could he be texting..?' Kida wondered, watching the obviously angered Mikado typing away at the digits of his cell phone. It couldn't have been Anri-chan.. Could it? She wouldn't be someone Mikado would tell his problems to, well, not like that at least.. Would she be? Maybe Izaya. Kida's eye twitched at the thought of the person on the receiving end being Izaya.

Kida bit his lip to refrain himself from saying something that would possibly anger the other even more. The waitress returned with the drinks and he muttered a slight 'thank you', giving her a slight smile to seem more polite.

'What happened to the other thing you were going to order? Don't tell me you're no longer eating because of me..' he sighed silently and then put on another half-smile once the waitress looked at him; waiting for him to give her his order. "I'll have the.. Chicken Alfredo, please?" Not his first choice, but oh well.

"Sure thing, it'll be right out~" She said with a smile before taking both of their menus and leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:19 am

Like said before, who he had texted was secret and could only lead the other thinking. Truth be told, it was someone that no one had ever thought of texting before. Mikado wasn't stupid, he was smarter than he looked. His blue eyes flickered as he heard Kida order what he would have gotten before Kida decided to be inconsiderate.

Yes, Mikado knew he wasn't fair right now but what could he say? It has been a couple of days since they started going out and he still hasn't gotten over that habit. Was there something wrong with him? Was he someone that couldn't compete with ever single woman out there? It didn't matter that they always turned him down, it just irked him that he would continue to do that.

He took his glass of lemon tea and sipped from the straw, his attention averted elsewhere but Kida.

Now the drama ensues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:19 am

Even though Mikado did everything he could to not look at him, Kida's saddened gaze fell on the dark haired boy none the less. He knew the boy wasn't dumb, in fact, he was one of the smartest people he knew-- No he was the smartest out of all of them.

His stomach felt sick now that Mikado was angered with him, so much for having a nice lunch together today, ne? Why did it seem that he always, always, always ruin every meal that they had out with it being just the two of them. You would think there wouldn't be any problems since they were best friends after all.

"I... I'm sorry, Mikado-kun."

'Why can't you just forgive me...?' he thought to himself.

A few moments more passed and the waitress still hadn't come back with their food. Kida began to wish that she'd hurry seeing as things weren't getting any better here..

Still, who had that boy been messaging..?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Mikado kept texting until he stopped and turned the phone so Kida could see the screen. It seemed to be from Shizuo, one of his acquaintances that he had recently met when he was with Celty.

The little brat better stop being an idiot if he says he TRULY loves you.

After Kida had supposedly read it, he shut it close and sighed. Even if they happened to be best friends, there were certain lines you can cross. Even those lines shouldn't be crossed or you can never go back. The silence was still there, lingering even though there was lively chatter going on around them. He was waiting still for his food, his stomach growling just a bit. It wasn't loud since he did have breakfast earlier.

Where was the waitress? It couldn't take THAT long to make simple meals...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:17 pm

His eyes skimmed across the screen, then lowered once he had finished reading it and gave a slight nod. Shizuo-san was right. He did truly love the boy that sat before him. Kida wasn't very relationship savvy in case it was hard to notice, he didn't really know what to do.. especially with a male-- one that he's known since he was just a kid. One that he cares for with all his heart. "H-He's right, I do." He spoke in a quiet voice, breaking the silence momentarily.

Kida heard Mikado's stomach growl. Pfft, why did the boy order those mozzarella sticks if he was that hungry. It's a good thing Kida had gotten what his friend actually wanted.

He only ever thought of Mikado. He worried about him more than anyone else.

"Sorry that took so long~" The waitress said as she brought out their food. "Mozzarella Sticks for you." she mumbled, placing the plate in front of Mikado and then turned to Kida, mumbling just as she had done previously, "Chicken Alfredo for you."

"Ah, thank you..." Kida said quietly.

She gave a small nod, "Mhm~ Enjoy your meal!" she added before leaving the two alone once again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Mikado sighed as he closed his cellphone shut and put it away, before taking one of the sticks and chewing on it, inwardly crying with happiness as he swallowed it down after chewing. Of course Kida had to get what he had wanted to order, but now he felt that Kida was trying to make it up to him. He wouldn't have mind... If it weren't the fact that Kida was being a completel idiot.

Then there was Saki, that girl that was always hanging all over Kida like there was no tomorrow. He was glad that the other doesn't see her anymore.

"Oi, Kida-kun... Do you think Shizuo-san and Izaya-san really love each other?" he brought up, even if it was a strange change of topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:38 pm

Mikado had yet to say anything to him, let alone forgive him for his slight misuse of words earlier. He sighed quietly to himself as he stared down at his plate. He wasn't all that hungry anymore either, but he should eat at least some of it or else it'd just be a waste of his money.

He snuck a quick glance up at Mikado whom which was already eating. Kida picked up his fork and began to twirl it idly in the pasta. His elbow was on the table, his hand against his chin, holding his head up.

What are you thinking about right now, Mikado..?

The young blonde shook his head to snap himself back to reality upon hearing his friend's voice. "Hn?" Shizuo and Izaya? What brought that up? Kida gave a slight nod, "In a way, I do. I just think they have an odd way of showing it... But then again, that's what makes them who they are, no?" He added, smiling slightly to himself.

[[ Welcome back~ ♡ ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   

Back to top Go down

Masaomi's Rabu Boat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next