Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Masaomi's Rabu Boat!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Maybe Mikado should be easy on Kida. It really wasn't his fault that he was like that, so he let out a sigh. He stopped eating for a small while, his eyes staring at the table in front of him. "K-Kida-kun.... I'm sorry about that." he said softly and he let out a small sigh. He was being too hard on Kida, which might ruin their relationship. He just wished that he wasn't jealous most of the time.

Without much, he finished his food, keeping his eyes away from the blond in front of him.

[[faaaaail comment.... tired]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:54 pm

Kida had taken a mouth full of his Chicken Alfredo, having yet to begin chewing as Mikado began to speak to him. He was both alert and surprised, blinking a few times as he waited for the boy to finish speaking.

"Am, mnf." Oh. Right. There was food still in there. He held out a finger to say 'just a sec' while he chewed and swallowed his food. "Kay," Kida began, taking a quick breath, "It's fine, really. You shouldn't be apologizing... After all, we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for me, right?" He smiled at Mikado with a sincere smile, even if the other wasn't looking at him to notice, it was there.

The blonde twirled another fork-full of pasta onto his fork, glancing back at Mikado he tilted his fork out to the dark haired boy; offering it to him. It may have been to soon to do anything after having the other mad at him for the majority of the time.. But it's worth a shot. The only reason why he got this dish was because of him anyway.

[[ FFF. I know. I'm exhausted-- I just got back home from an anime convention. Lawl. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Mikado was still very hungry, but he blushed slightly at the fork of pasta offered to him. He didn't know why but for some reason, Kida always knew what to do even if it wasn't the right way. He gulped nervously, but just simply nodded. His cheeks were a burning red color, even though he wouldn't ever be mad at Kida for too long. Why would he be mad for more than a few minutes? They eventually made up anyway...

He leaned forward and then slightly put his mouth over the fork, taking in the pasta and gulping it down with ease. Ah, that was better. But what caught his eye were several people staring at Kida, making him feel a bit... Territorial. His more serious self was about to overtake him, like if he were in DOLLARS business. "Kida-kun, come here please?" he said softly, pointing at the empty space that was next to him.

I HAS A LIVEJOURNALLLLL...~ and college ;u; ffff....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:40 pm

For some reason Kida couldn't help but stare at the other as he took the offered bite of pasta. Once Mikado had swallowed it down, he quickly looked away. Maybe he didn't notice, and maybe just maybe he wasn't blushing from something as small as that. Maybe.

Kida pointed to himself, his lips mouthed out "Me?" in a questioning manner. Such a sudden request, it was a bit oddly out of the blue. The blonde scooted down the cushioned seat and stood up, only to slide back down the other identical cushioning his friend had been seated on. Being as oblivious as he was, Kida had failed to notice the reactions of anyone else in the restaurant. "Oi, Oi, Mikado-kun~ So sudden! Could it be that you missed me as I was so far away from you~?"

Great way to start a conversation after just getting out of the red-zone, right? Nerves were to blame for this though.. Nerves.

[[ FFFFF. YAAY. FINALLY. Gimme. /grabby hands. ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:38 am

Mikado sighed but was happy that Kida had decided to sit next to him after all.

"...Maybe." he said softly underneath his breath and then turned to face Kida with a very different expression on his face. Instead of his normal flustered expression, he had a serious but somehow an apathetic expression. It was a tad bit scary and it would cause those close to him to wonder if this were the same Mikado or not. No worries, this is Mikado in his DOLLARS mode (lol 8D) as he pulled Kida close to him by grabbing his shoulders.

"Mine." he mouthed to the others watching, as he kisses Kida rather forcefully but not to where it could hurt the other. He even slid his tongue inside of the others mouth, tasting the inside cavern that belonged to Masaomi Kida's mouth. It tasted so sweet, along with the Chicken Alfredo that he was eating moments ago.

Oh, what jealous love.

[[http://izaya-chanx.livejournal.com/ ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:53 pm

"M-Mikado..?" Kida whispered, he was worried about the other, it wasn't like him to be like this.. His eyes seemed so cold and distant as much like the expression that occupied his face had. Something was wrong... Right? Especially now; the way the blue eyed boy grasped onto the blonde's shoulders.. it wasn't totally uncomfortable, but it was strange.

"Unf--" He was cut off from all thoughts that had previously been in his train of thought. "Mmkaddo-knn?" He gasped, the boy's lips were now all over his. Those brown hues of his widened just slightly; he could feel the other male's tongue slip inside his mouth. His eyes fell shut as he pressed his lips against the dark haired boy, his tongue meeting his for seconds at a time.

Right now, Kida didn't care who saw. Nothing mattered aside from what was happening in the very place the two had been seated. Just them. Nothing else.

[[LOLOLOL. My reply fails so hard. Yours made me squee like no tomorrow, just btw. > v <;; FFFFF.. I haven't made an LJ RP account for anyone in DRRR!! yet.. Should I try Shizuo? .u.;; ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

It seemed like eternity that the two were focused on that kiss, and eventually, Mikado had to pull away for breath, but he didn't leave Kida enough space to get away. Indeed they have caused a slight commotion, to where some people were whispering about the two and their kiss. Not that it mattered at all. The taste of Kida's was all in his mouth, and he could memorize is so easily. Yes, Mikado was rather happy.

"Hm... Did you like it?" he asked Kida with a small and cold smile, his eyes going back to the people watching them. The cold smile wasn't directed to the other, but rather to those that didn't deserve his Kida. This was his true face, the face that Mikado has hidden from others. It was easy enough to guess that he could have been the leader of the DOLLARS, since he wouldn't have this expression so naturally.

[[FFFF, i'm glad it did ;u; AND ITS OKAY BBY, I JUST HAVE THAT AS MY NORMAL LIVEJOURNAL...HEHEHEH XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:24 pm

Once the other had pulled away, he took the time to catch his breath; his eyes never once leaving his friend. Mikado seemed so... different. For the time being at least. He didn't have his usual calm and caring attitude, his smile wasn't at all warm, but somehow, it didn't feel directed to him. Maybe to everyone else? There was a slight stir-up amongst the people in the restaurant after all. Could that be it?

Let them talk. It's just talk anyway.

"Of course I liked it." He finally answered with a mumbled, his cheeks slightly flushed upon answering.

Oh yes, Kida definitely had his suspicions.

[[ lol, a'ight. I've added you under my lame-ass name then. > v >;;; fufufufufuuu. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Even if Kida had his suspicions, Mikado had his as well. He knew Kida was hiding something, and well... He himself was as well. He might as well tell Kida soon about it, but maybe where there were less people... A small smile played on his lips as he heard the muttering and he leaned forward and kissed Kida again, but it was a small one.

"Good...." he said and then he realized that they needed to pay for their food eventually. With that he smirked at Kida, showing that he wasn't the usual meek Mikado, but rather... Different.

Kida should be smart enough to figure it out.

[[<33]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:31 pm

So what if there were things if he didn't know about the other at this current moment... There were things the other didn't know about the blonde too after all. Things he wasn't so sure he'd want the dark haired boy to know about..

What if Mikado didn't like him anymore because of it..?

The boy's lips pressed against his once again and he kissed the other back. It was a quick one, that was fine though. He gave a small smile to his friend, "Ah... I guess we're done here, ne?" He asked, reaching to his back pocket to retrieve his wallet.

[[fufu. <3]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:46 pm

Mikado nodded, his smile meek. "O-Of course! And we can go on your boat..." he said rather softly, and then took out some money as well, just as the waitress brought them their check. He set his half down, and smiled more. It felt nice to be with the other boy, and they knew it since they were young. Now they were back together, and even more than just best friends.

After that, he looked around, noticing that people were still talking about them. They couldn't let go, can they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:57 pm

Kida smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure the finishing touches should be done with by now." He glanced over at the other and made a slight face in disapproval. "What are you doing..? I'm paying."

The blonde looked at the check, pulling out just enough for the both of them plus a nice tip. "A-Ah, Ma'am!" He spoke in a louder voice, waving his hand to catch the young woman's attention, but by the time he did so she must have been out of range as he could no longer see her. Oh well, they could wait, right? He didn't mind.

The people around them were still staring at them both and speaking amongst themselves. It was quite obvious what they were speaking about. Some how Kida almost found it amusing, how worked up people could get over the slightest of things. Even if it was technically "forbidden".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaomi's Rabu Boat!   

Back to top Go down

Masaomi's Rabu Boat!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2