Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:14 pm

Even now that they were inside Mikado's apartment, their hands were still together. It felt nice.. For some reason, it just did. It was comforting in a way. He didn't mind it, so he kept his mouth shut.

Once the other pulled his hand away from his, he sort of missed the warmth that was there just seconds ago. He waved both hands in front of himself, "No, no. Really, you don't have to worry about it, I'm fine, I'm fine." Kida insisted. His cheeks puffed out slightly before he let out a sigh, he gave in and sat down on the chair his friend pointed at.

He looked down at his hand, most of the blood was dried up now, it still stung quite badly, but he tried to ignore it. He couldn't let Mikado think it really did much damage or else the poor boy would worry about him even more than he already was.

Well, damn. There goes not being involved with things he should just stay away from all together. At least one good thing came out of this mess-- Mikado was taking care of him. That boy really did care about him.. Didn't he?

If he knew the truth.. What would Mikado think of him..?

[[ Sly as a fox... Just like Gin! fufufu. D'awhhhhh. You needa stop keeling jerself. :C /magical tears of doom... Pokemon style! so they heeeeeal you. loli'msuchadork. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:25 pm

"No. You are going to sit down and let me do this." Mikado insisted, his voice now stronger than it usually was. There were times where he did stutter when it came to the outside of his home, but now; he could be himself. With a determined look on his face , he took the first aid kit over to the table and pulled out the peroxide and some cotton balls from the first aid kit (weird first aid kit, huh?).

He went over to Kida and puffed out his cheeks before blowing out excess air. "Hold out your hand." he had said, however in a much softer voice this time. He was the same Mikado -gentle and caring- but at times... There were times where he needed to show that he could be much more.

Mikado cared for Kida... More than the blonde ever knew. It wasn't like the love he had seen with Shizuo and Izaya (damn those two MUST be in love, since they are always trying to murder each other, even though they claim to hate another. Maybe Izaya was just trying to be tsundere. Poor guy.) He sighed as he stared at Kida, waiting for him to hold out his hand.

[[ FFFF Gin. Bleach 8D fufufu. YOUR TEARS MAKE ME ALIVE FFF<3*lame otl* ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm

It caught him off guard, how demanding Mikado-kun's voice was. Even though it soon resumed that usual, gentle tone of his once he called for his hand.

He looked up at the dark haired boy, almost in the way a dog would when he knows he's done something wrong. "R-Really.." He was fine.. He was. But Mikado just wouldn't let it go with just that, would he? He sighed heavily, tempted to mutter something along the lines of 'you're just wasting your time, but decided not to as he glanced back down.

It was sweet of him to care so much for someone like himself. He hoped he wouldn't do this for just anyone.

Looking back up at Mikado, he saw those blue eyes watching him; waiting. He reluctantly held out his right hand, wincing just slightly from the pain that he felt by doing just the slightest of things.

[[ OMG. THEY MUST BE IN LOVE. ERIKA'S WORDS ARE OH SO TRUE. As if we didn't know that sooner though. lol. You like Bleach too? 83 God. I love Aizen (and Gin too). HURHURHURR, I R MAGIKAL. /wtf,right? ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:57 pm

When Kida finally held out his right hand, Mikado let out a sigh of relief. Placing the peroxide on the table he dipped the cotton ball inside, and took it out after taking Kida's hand in his own. It was nice and warm, the feeling of another persons flesh against his. He began to clean up where he saw the scars the wall gave Kida, apologizing softly just in case Kida would have winced or reacted to the stinging sensation that the peroxide gives off.

Sure Mikado cared for Kida and Anri, but Kida more than ever. He was his best friend... His closest friend, more than anything. His assumptions of Kida being the leader of the Yellow Scarves may be right, but... It didn't matter to Mikado. There should be no reason to hate him despite what has happened to the world around them. This was just life... People were just acting like simple human beings. Nothing new.

"S-Sorry... I know you didn't want me to do this... B-But you can't stop me if I wanted to help you.." Mikado said some truth ringing from his words. He knew Kida could stop him because of physical strength, but this time; he had been in control. After cleaning up the dry blood and disinfecting the cuts, he took the bandages from the kit.

You were always special to me.

[[ ONLY ERIKA KNOWS. IT IS TRUE . THE GUYS JUST WANT TO DENY IT.. Yes I do<3 I love Ulquiorra though..oAo because I rped as him too /lolwtf. Magical sparkles. No, Edward Cullen will molest you ene... ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:23 am

The liquid that seeped into his wounds stung, painfully so. His eyes watered up a bit, but tears didn't fall, he bit the inside of his lip in hopes that it would get his mind off of it.

He was fine, no matter how many times he said it, he was.

Even though he thought he didn't want the boy to go through all of the trouble... He was glad it was him that was bandaging him up of all people. He chuckled quietly, "I know, why else do you think I gave in?" You're invincible. Despite the fact that if he honestly didn't want Mikado to do this, he could have used his physical strength.. But he'd never, never, never use that against Mikado, ever.

Kida raised his left hand, placing it gently against Mikado's cheek, giving the boy a gentle, weak smile as his thumb stroked his cheek lightly for a brief second. "Thank you.. Mikado-kun." He whispered.

It was okay to do that, right? ...They were friends after all.

[[ CORRECTION: THE GUYS KNOW IT'S TRUE, THEY JUST CHOOSE TO DENY IT. UNLIKE ERIKA. OMG. I love Ulquiorra too, so much. UlquiHime. ;o; /cried when he died, for srs. /is a loser that cries when her favorite characters die. IT WAS SO SAD THOUGH. ;A; lol, I RPed as Orihime and Izuru plus a few others.. When she got cooler (Hueco Mundo). lol. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 am

Mikado smiled sadly after he bandaged his right hand , even though it was fine now. You couldn't be too careful. Mikado wanted to make sure Kida was safe and okay, but that..... Was just his nature,wasn't it? A smile curved on his lips, even though it was slight.

He felt his cheeks burn when he felt his left hand on his cheek, and shivers ran up his spine. With impulse he reached up and placed his own hands around Kida's wrist. His smile was still there as he closed his eyes. The warmth radiating from Kida's hand was perfect, adding to his own dark blush the danced on his skin.

I love you more than you'll ever know, Kida-kun....

[[FFFF LOOK MORE FLUFF ERIKA IS AMAZING FOR POINTING IT OUT. DURARARA IS FULL OF YAOI HURR... Me too<3 However I prefer GrimmUlqui before UlquiHime due to story purposes. =o= because GrimmIchi comes. *punches Ichigo* Orihimie needs to hurry up and kill the arcancars or something. Reject their deeeaths or Aizens xD]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:56 am

Those hands that wrapped around his wrist were so gentle; soft.

His eyes welled up again, not because of the burning that radiated from his hand, but because.. Well, all of the emotions that he tried to keep bottled up, those things that he tried to keep from his dear friend.

Leaving his hand against Mikado's cheek, he pulled the other male closer to him and placed his forehead lightly against his; said nothing. He knew Mikado was blushing, his cheeks were so red.. It was cute on him though. He also knew that he was probably blushing, if only slightly, but still blushing none the less.

There they were, close, so close.

Is it okay...? To possibly like this person more than just a friend..?

[[ TOO CUTE. THERE IS SO MUCH, SO MUCH. AND WE ALL LOVE IT. lol. Oh yes! I do too! I used to draw them. lol. But I drew UlquiHime too. They're just my favorite het couple. >> Ahhh.. I don't like GrimmIchi as much as I used too. ;o; Ichigo kinda bothers me now. GAHH. I KNOW. KEEP LORD AIZEN AND UKELALA ALIVE. /shot. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 pm

The close contact was causing Mikado to blush even more, even though it made his heart race. They were so close, and that it made him smile a bit, causing him to close his eyes. He let out a soft whimper but he tried not to get too close, or he would have made Kida uncomfortable. Would he be uncomfortable?

"K-Kida-kun..." he murmured softly as he still clung to the warm hand on his cheek, and he had a gentle smile on his face.

This was perfect.

It was just the two of them right now.

[[ I KNOW RIGHT. ITS SAD BECAUSE NO ONE IS INTERFERING LOL. I dont really have a fave het couple.... Everything seems gay. /brick*d ICHIGO NEEDS TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH. AIZEN IS COOL AND SO IS MY EMO GUITAR FFFF... AND SHORT REPLY IS SHORT D8]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:30 pm

He.... Wasn't really thinking when he did what he did. Maybe this make Mikado feel... Uncomfortable?

Right now, he didn't think much of it since it didn't sound like the other boy was detesting his actions; he could still feel that hand holding his against his cheek. It was warm, so very warm. "Yes, Mikado-kun..?" He replied even though he was pretty sure that he wasn't really supposed to answer that like that.

His eyes fluttered shut for a moment and he smiled to himself.

This was nice, the way things were now.

[[ I KNOW. NOT EVEN THAT ONE GIRL WHO USUALLY POSTS THINGS. SORRY I FORGOT YOUR NAME IF YOU'RE READING THIS! Bah, I know, that's like, exactly how I am. ICHIGO DOES NEED TO HURRY UP AND GET KEEL'D OVER. LIEK NAO. srsly. AIZEN IS WAY COOLER THAN HIM IN EVERY ASPECT. 8D BAHH, DON'T WORRY, MINE WAS SHORT TOO. D8 SORRY. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 pm

Since he had no parents living with him in his house, Mikado knew that he could do this. He climbed onto Kida's lap seconds later and smiled just a bit. Their foreheads were still pressed against each other, and their contact was still close. Now, this was better.

"N-Nothing its just... This is better...Ne?" he stuttered just a bit with the same smile on his face. Mustering up a bit of courage, he placed a small kiss on Kida's cheek; shy and innocent. It was the best that he could give to his closest friend right now.

[[My replies are getting so short D8 ooorzzz... I haven't watched/read bleach in a long tiem.... *stabs Ichigo*]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:46 pm

Warm, so warm and gentle. Kida's cheeks flushed heavily, his best friend was now sitting on his lap. The boy was light, lighter than he had expected him to be.. Maybe he wasn't eating right?

Once he had situated himself in his lap, Kida placed his left hand on one side of Mikado, to sort of support the boy in a way; it was mainly just a reflex to do so. He gave a slow nod; their foreheads still touching, "Yes.. It is." He said with a smile, tempted to let out a soft chuckle but kept himself from doing so.

Mikado moved his head away from his own, for some reason, he missed it just for a second, and then-- A quiet gasped slipped past his lips as he felt gentle lips, hot to the touch, brushing against his cheek in the form of a kiss.

Kida found it almost surprising to think that Mikado was capable of doing such a thing.. He's so timid and shy when it comes to romance-- not that he wasn't acting like that now, but he did have the guts to do something about it. Unlike himself. Why was he suddenly getting cold feet? This shouldn't be new.. Right?

Oh-hoh. But it was new. New because this was his best friend. Not just some ordinary girl from school or on the street.

[[ Bah, it's fine. Sorry my replies suck! xD;; OMG. you should go read it now. EPIC SHIT STUFF IS HAPPENING. LIKE WAY EPIC. eue ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Mikado blushed as he pulled his lips from his cheek and stared at Kida, blue into brown. How and when did Kida's eyes become so beautiful so suddenly? He hadn't noticed this at all. His heart was beating even faster now, causing him to almost want to throw up. He didn't however since it was just a feeling.

He had some courage to do several things, but nothing too extreme. With that, he wrapped his arms around Kida's neck and leaned into him, where their bodies where touching and fitting perfectly against each other. Their bodies fit together like a hand and glove; making them a perfect match.

I'm not just some girl now, Kida-Kun..... I'm your best friend... But I want to be the one you'll love always.

Even now, Anri wasn't in his mind.

[[FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU XD ohgodsreally? i might seeee...]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Even though his lips were gone, he could still feel that burning sensation on his cheek; in his gut. Their eyes met, Kida just stared into his. That deep blue, he felt as if he could drown in them. Quite honestly, he wouldn't mind if he did.

Kida placed his other hand, his damaged hand, against Mikado, allowing his left hand to run up and down the dark haired male's side; slowly. His friends arms were tied together around his neck; his whole body against him.

Even though he wasn't looking at them presently, all he could think about were those lips, those caring lips. He wanted so badly to feel them again, only this time, against his own lips.

[[ YES RLY. Butt-tons of action involving Aizen and Gin. hohoho. ;> god damn I really wish Tite Kubo liked yaoi. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Mikado shivered slightly when he felt Kida's hand caress his side, his blush intensified. He didn't understand why, but he wanted Kida to touch all of him, to allow him to only have him. If it had to be it, he will never allow anyone else to have Kida. Yes.... Mikado was quite possessive but he just never had the qualities that he could be.

His lips still tingled from kissing Kida's cheek, even though he had the courage to have done that. He didn't know if KIda wanted more, he would have told him... Right? As well he was sure and mostly certain that the blonde wouldn't do anything forceful on him... No, that wasn't Kida at all.

"?!"

His cellphone was ringing in his pockets, which disrupted the silence.

Damn, why couldn't he have it on vibrate?

[[because. he enjoys yuri >n>]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:33 pm

'Could his cheeks get any darker?' Kida thought to himself, giggling silentlly. That boy really was too cute.

For a moment, he didn't do anything. He continued to run his hand along Mikado's side, soaking in every inch of what he felt. That kiss on the cheek.. He really did want to feel the dark haired boy's lips against his own. He couldn't shake the thought of how they would feel against him out of his head.

Kida leaned in closer to Mikado, tilting his head back slightly as if he were about to give the boy a kiss and then-- Mikado's cell phone went off. He froze, just an inch away from the other male's face, his eyes glanced down at the sound.

It figures of all times, his phone just had to go off now.

[[ pfft, it's so true, he makes it obvious. ;x; though I wouldn't mind Celty/Anri if it were DRRR!! But I really do think Shinra/Celty is cannon. cough. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

Mikado gulped nervously as he pulled out his cellphone but he didn't open it. He had set it on the table, smiling apologetically at Kida. He didn't feel like answering it right now, even though he normally would. Besides, who would call him out of the blue? Maybe Kanra-san but he wouldn't go that far.

He then rested his head back on Kida's chest with a small smile on his face. He wouldn't want to have their moment interrupted at all. Being near Kida was all he want, and he gave the blonde an innocent smile.

Speaking of which, should he start making food for Kida as well?

Like a wife?

[[Yuri is good... just picky about it 8D]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Maybe the interruption was a sign, a sign telling him not to kiss the boy quite just yet? He wasn't quite sure.

"You're not going to bother to even see who it was..?" He asked quietly, tilting his head to the side. Since they were technically supposed to be in school, maybe it was important? You never know?

The dark haired boy's head was soon resting against him, he let out a quiet chuckle. Kida moved his left hand a placed it against the back of Mikado's head, stroking his dark short locks of hair.

What happens now..? Everything else seemed irrelevant. They'd go back to school tomorrow. Hah! What would Anri-chan think? Seems it'll be too bad for her if she finally decides to have a crush on one of the two now.

She had her chance.

[[ "like a boss wife" made me giggle-snort. /shot. > v >; Just thought you should know. lol, same here. xD ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Mikado blinked tiredly but shook his head. He didn't care at this particular moment about it being important. He just didn't. If it was the school, then he'd say 'fuck them' about that. He wanted to have a nice moment with Kida, and not have anything interrupt him. That's how he was feeling right now.

"A-Ah.... Okay..." he said, and he eventually reached out with his hand and grabbed his cellpone; enjoying the touches the other was giving him when he held him close. He still had that soft smile on his face as he opened his cellpone, not caring if Kida could see the screen.

It happened to be a message from Izaya Orihara, which caused Mikado to pale just a bit.

What did he want..?

[[FFF, I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY... oh you, ILU 8D fff/killed.]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:13 am

Kida didn't bother to look at the screen, whoever it was that was trying to contact the blue eyed boy was really none of his business after all. It was probably Anri-chan checking up to make sure things were a-okay since he didn't show up today.

"Eh?" He tilted his head to the side as he watched the other; the smile that had graced Kida's lips for some time now quickly disappeared. Something wasn't right. His brown eyes found their way to the screen of Mikado's phone, 'Orihara Izaya' was the name that popped up.

What did that bastard want with Mikado?

Kida bit down on his lip hard but said nothing of it. No outbursts of any sort, he held it back. It was probably Izaya just.. Well, he wasn't sure what that ass of an informant was up to other than being his no good self.

Sooner of later that red-eyed demon was gonna end up dead, whether it be by Shizuo Heiwajima's hands, his own, or some other lucky contestant.

[[ OH PSHAW. ILY MOAR AND YOU KNOW IT. o u o /max revives. hurrrr. ]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am

Mikado swallowed deeply, knowing that Kida would have seen who it was from. Of course the silence proved that something was wrong when Kida didn't say anything about it. Was he mad at Mikado? He hoped not.

He opened the text message and he shivered just a bit, knowing he could just picture Izaya's large grin on his face when he read the text message.

About time, you two~!

Wait what? What did that message mean? Was he talking about himself and Kida....? If so, how did he know--? "I-Is he stalking us?!" he cried but then a new text message showed on his screen, coming from Anri. Oh dear.

Had she finally noticed that they weren't in school and happened to be worried?

Not that Mikado minded, but what worried him was Izaya's text.

[[OH THE MAX REVIVES FFF... eue//shot but alive]]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Kida bit down even harder on his lip, hard enough so that he could probably draw blood.. He'd already lost enough blood today, so he tried to ease up some. "That bastard.." Kida said quietly, under his breath. His eyes immediately darting to whatever windows were nearby, "How the hell would he of all people know about this?"

Protectively, his hold on the other male tightened. As long as that man didn't touch what was rightfully his, things would be fine for the time being.

He heard Mikado's phone go off again and looked to see if it was Izaya again, but this time it was Anri. "Thank god it's not him again."' Kida mumbled, letting out a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   

Back to top Go down

Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2