Ikebukuro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

"Sigh.... Things are even lonely even when I'm at my house..."

A teenage boy with black hair and black(?) colored eyes stared at his computer screen, checking on the DOLLARS website. He happened to be their Leader, but he no one knew that he was the one that owned it in real life. Not Kida. Not Anri. He realized after a few words that he had typed into the chat, that he and his two friends weren't really that close. He and Kida weren't as close as they used to be since childhood, and Anri was rather quiet that he wouldn't know.

With a sigh, Mikado logged off his computer and scooted his chair back, leaning his head back to stare at the ceiling. What should he do today? Should he just roam around the city and hope for something to happen? Something interesting and entertaining? Or should he just stay home and catch up with school work? Then again he hasn't been out lately ever since he heard interesting things about Yellow Scarves roaming about. Not that he encountered any so far... Or so he thought. Mikado wasn't sure.

Finally deciding to go out today, he put on some clothes. Simple clothes. Nothing too fancy or overly flamboyant, but comfortable and easy to wear. He got his cellphone as well and his wallet as well (making sure he got any coupons for the sushi bar, just in case he ran into Kida-kun). Putting on his shoes, Mikado proceeded on to leave his apartment to go out into the world today. Not that the world was a bad thing. He just didn't know if he might meet someone old or new. Or encounter something interesting or terrible.

"I'll find out soon, right...?" he mumbled to himself as he walked down the sidewalks , walking slow and in a good pace.

No need to rush things, right?

Right.

Mikado took out his cellphone and began to fiddle on it, wondering whats going on in different parts of the world. Or rather he was checking his email perhaps. So far, today has been fairly boring; even though he had just woken up.

With a sigh, Mikado put his cellphone back in his pants pockets, wondering what will happen now.

[[This isn't my first time RPing, but it IS my first time RPing as Mikado. I've normally RPed as Shizuo, so this is new for me... Any one is welcome here, so please... Enjoy this RP. <3]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Kida's phone lit up in it's place on his pillow. He groaned and turned his back to the sound as he continued to lie on his bed.

Not again.
It was them again. He knew it was.
No matter how many times he had turned them down, they just won't seem to let it go.
He wasn't coming back, not now, not ever.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

That noise again. Why won't it stop? The blonde grabbed the pillow he laid on and covered his ears with it; squeezing his eyelids shut.

Maybe it would do him good to just get out of bed and go somewhere-- anywhere would be good.
Thus he rolled out of his bed, almost falling to the floor, but catching himself instead and then stood up properly. He stretched a bit before moving over to a drawer that had some clothes in it. "Mmm." He grumbled to himself, picking up a white hoodie and then some black pants. "This'll do."

Once he got dressed, he left his apartment, not even bothering to take his phone or wallet or anything else that might have been smart to bring along with him. Right now, he didn't quite care.

Despite his current mood, he wasn't usually like this. At least not around his friends. He'd never be like this around Mikdao-kun or Anri-chan. He wouldn't want to worry them. If he were to run into either of them or anyone else he knew, he would act like nothing had ever happened, like his normal cheerful self. No one would suspect a thing, right? He smiled slightly, both hands occupying the big pocket of his hoodie as he walked down the streets of Ikebukuro.

Maybe something interesting will happen today? Maybe? Who was he kidding-- there's almost always something interesting going on in this city whether it be for the better or for the worst.

[[ Ai-yah! Sorry long reply is long or at least it looks sort of long-- I finally decided to reply though! /wanted to for a while but hasn't had the time to sit down and actually do it. lol. I hope that I'm not being too OOC. I really enjoy seeing Kida be serious and all too rather than just his happy-go-lucky self, y'know? And btw, Mikado-kun, you RP as him wonderfully! <3 ;u; I hope you're okay with this sort of reply, hehe. OH! Also, I'm pretty sure that Mikado's eyes are blue! ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:26 am

Keep walking.

People were going about in the city doing their own business. Mikado even saw several members of the Yellow Scarves roaming around in the ally's and what not. He sighed again, wondering what his friends did in their spare time. What did they do when there was no school that day? What were they doing right now? Blinking his eyes, he decided to sit on a bench in a park nearby and just resumed people watching. Nothing was interesting, which was considered a surprise. Either Shizuo and Izaya were trying to kill each other, or Celty the Headless Rider would be on a job or just merely riding on her motorcycle; searching for something.

He was bored, and there was nothing to do. Taking out his cellphone, he texted Kida, even though he knew he wouldn't answer right away. Hell, he didn't even know if he had his cellphone on him. It was worth a try though.

Hey, Kida-kun. Do you want to get some sushi in thirty minutes?

With a click of the 'send' button, he put his cellphone away in his pocket and waited.

[[ Its fine ;u; and thank you so much if you think so! Its hard to RP characters that I've never done before ;v; and thank you for telling me his eye color. Its so hard to tell in the anime ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:15 pm

There were so many of them.

Just about every corner there was at least one person from the Yellow Scarves.

Ah, well. He just ignored them if they so much as looked at him and continued to walk down the street by himself. He felt like calling Mikado, but being the genius he was, his phone was still at home on his pillow. He sighed.

Taking his hands out of his pockets, he held them behind his head, proceeding to walk as he had been all along.

"Eh?" He blinked, tilting his head a bit to glance over at the bench. Was that Mikado sitting over there on the bench? He squinted his eyes hoping to make out the figure better-- IT WAS! He smiled to himself, looking both ways up and down the street before running across it. Pfft, who cares if this was considered jay-walking.

"M-MIKADO-KU~~~~~N!!!" He yelled out rather loudly as he ran towards the boy, just about flailing his arms as he did so. Getting closer and closer to his best friend, he still had yet to slow down any; just about running into him once he finally put the brakes on. But once he did stop-- an inch or so from the other, he took a step back and put his hands on his knees; panting. Man oh man did that wear him out. After he caught his breath he burst out into laughter.

[[ Okay, so lame reply is sorta lame/boring.. I'm hoping you find the end cute like I did. xD;; Hehe, no problmeo! <3 ;u; Hehe, I know what you mean, it is pretty challenging to RP as new characters. xD;; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 am

Oh god.

He heard something. What was it? Who was it? It was very familiar. Very very familiar. It was there, nearly there; he could hear footsteps and-

"Augh! K-Kida-kun!"

Mikado watched in surprise as he saw the flailing Kida (which he had a 'what the fuck' expression on his face) as he saw him coming closer. Closer and closer. And oh god, here he was - Laughing like a complete idiot. But it was okay. There was nothing wrong with being an idiot at times. It was Kida. His best friend; nope nothing wrong with that. "K-Kida-kun! Are you all right?" he asked nervously, not knowing how he could react to this. It was normal for him, but somehow he was off today.

Wait. Did this mean Kida did not have his cellphone with him?

"Oi, Kida-kun.. D-Did you leave your cellphone at home?"

[[ feh no it was cute ;u; so Kida like~ and yeah ;u; Im not used to RPing timid characters 8D ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:22 am

Finally the boy stopped his foolish laughing (the only reason he stopped was because his dear friend wasn't laughing with him like he thought he might have).

He straightened out his posture to a normal standing position, he gave a swift nod, grinning at Mikado, "I'm fine! I'm just happy to see you, Mikado-kun~" He almost giggled, "I thought you'd be happy to see me too, ne?" It didn't seem like the dark haired boy was-- he just seemed like he was freaked out beyond reason. Pfft, that Mikado should be used to his random outbursts by now. Or at least that's what most would think.

The blonde tilted his head to the side, "M-My phone..?" He patted the big pocket of his hoodie and then patted at his pant sides, "OH! That's right. I left it back home." He almost mumbled the last part; he paused for a moment, a sly grin tugging at the corners of his lips as he looked back at his friend. "Could it be, that you missed me, Mikado-ku~n?"

[[ Teehee, thanks. <3 Ah, man! I'm sure it is! Haha. Like I said, you do a fabulous job RPing Mikado! ;v; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 am

Mikado wasn't laughing with his best friend because he was thinking about too many things. Normally he WOULD have, but he didn't have the energy to. For some reason, he was just.... Wasn't feeling it today. He had been having days like those lately, but that's fine. He'll get better sooner or later.

Strange Kida was strange. He was used to it, but sometimes these days was just too much. "I-I am happy! I'm just... Tired, that's all." he sighed almost miserably as he got up, but Kidas question caught him off guard. Missed him? In a way, he did... But was it intentional? He saw Kida's face mostly everyday now since he moved here.

"A-Ah..." he had no idea what to say, but he shook his head trying to fight off the upcoming blush that was getting on his cheeks. "L-Lets just get some sushi.."

[[ILU ;u; and sorry, im a KidaxMikado fan... so ugh..
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 pm

Ah..

Kida could tell something wasn't right. He just didn't know what. It felt similar.. Unspoken words; secrets. Secrets that he knew both of them had but kept silent about them none the less. It was those things that bothered them the most these days, wasn't it?

He sighed to himself, hoping Mikado wouldn't notice. Maybe... Maybe he should tell him? Tell him about the Yellow Scarves. He hated keeping things from his best friend, but some things are just so hard to talk about, even more so when they aren't the most pleasant things to confess to.

He brushed it away for a moment, acting like usual, "Yosh! Sushi sounds terrific!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together and holding them close to his face in order to exaggerate his love for the food. "Ah, ah! I hope they have tamago! That sounds yummy about now!" He began to walk in the direction the Russia Sushi was and then stopped, turning back to look at the other so that his brown eyes met with those of royal blue.

His eyes flickered with slight sadness that continued to linger when he smiled genuinely at the dark haired boy, "You know, Mikado-kun, if there's ever something on your mind; good or bad, you can always talk to me. You do know that, right?"

[[ ILU2! ;u; Haha, no worries! I'm a huge Kida/Mikado (or vice versa) fan! lol. Hmm.. I wonder if shounen-ai sort of stuff is allowed here? > v > Fufu~ LOL. We need a Simon here! ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:21 pm

Secrets were normally okay to keep, unless it was needed to be out in the open. Mikado wanted to tell Kida about DOLLARS. He wanted to so badly so the weight was off his chest. He was thinking hard on how and when he should tell Kida. When was the right time? Was there ever a right time? Or was it just fate (cliche lol) that he and Kida would never know about it.

Mikado did not notice that the other was feeling the same way, but he blinked once he heard the energetic Kida. "O-Okay... It's a good thing I brought my coupons too...." he said with a relieved sigh as they began to walk towards the Russian Sushi area. That's where Simon would be at advertising the place. He felt bad for the man, since he tried his hardest and was judged always on first appearance. Simon was a good man, and was the only one keeping Shizuo from killing mostly everyone.

"A-Ah...? U-Um, yeah...." was the only thing Mikado said as he stared back into those eyes. Those brown eyes.... He looked away quickly with a slight blush on his face. Where was Anri when he needed her? Normally she was the one that could distract him from Kida. He would probably never tell Kida but he had feelings (yes, you read right; feelings) for his best friend. He wanted to tell him, but what if Kida was straight? He had to be. He always hit on girls, so that made Mikado think that he was straight.

"A-Ah here we are..."

[[ OMGYAAAYLOVE ;u; ffff I LOVE YOU MORE BECAUSE YOU DO- and Im pretty sure. as long as theres no.. hardcore oAo and yeah, we do ;n; ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:32 pm

'Well, gee, that wasn't very convincing, Mikado-kun.' is what he'd like to say, but didn't. He figured if whatever it was that his friend kept from him, it was important enough so that he shouldn't pester him about it..

Just as long as Mikado knew, that no matter what, he would always, always, be by his side. Even though he didn't quite say that exact thing, it was close enough, or at least that's what he thought.

"Hey, we are! That didn't take as long as I thought it would!" Guess things happen faster when you're lost in thought. "Huh?" He mumbled, looking around at the crowds of people walking by, "I don't see Simon anywhere. That's unusual." Maybe he was inside cooking or something of the sort. He must admit, he kind of missed the big guy not being there to welcome them before they entered the restaurant. Despite what most thought of him and his broken English that he'd sometimes use while advertising for Russian Sushi, Kida found it sort of calming, as odd as that may seem (even if he did scare the crap out of him at times).

[[ OMG. YOUR REPLY MADE ME SQUEE LIKE CRAZY. AND NO. ILY LIKE BURNINGU. I win. ;u; Pfft. Yess. I can't wait! Hehe. > v > OH. Also.. Should we sort of just write Simon in somewhere since no one has an account for him yet? o: ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 pm

Mikado felt terrible for not telling Kida about his occupation of owning the DOLLARS. Then again, he didn't know what the outcome would be. Keep it a secret for now. Just for now.

He did realize that Simon was missing from his usual post, and he tilted his head. Where was Simon? Even though the man had short words to say, he found it comforting to be around him. Like a grandpa or something. With a sigh, he followed Kida a few good inches away, not to get too close. He felt awkward, EXTREMELY awkward. Therefore he fell silent, and decided to not talk. Right now his mind was racing, and he was wondering why his goddamn heart was pounding against his ribcage. Why was it?

Why in all Kami's sake was he thinking like this? To have Kida hold him in his arms? To have Kida hit on him? Just why couldn't Kida do it to him at all?!

Mikado stopped, realizing what he was thinking. A faint blush was on his face.
What in the world was he thinking?!

"Sushi good. Want sushi?" Simon's familiar voice echoed once they walked inside. Oh, Simon was here! It seemed he had a bathroom break.

[[FFFFF OHMAI. OH, btw if you want to add me on DA im Guilt-Na-Zan ;u ; Look, I hope this made you squeal too - all the epic fluff fff<3 and yeah, i hope that Simon thing worked..oAo]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Kida stopped momentarily and looked back at Mikado, his brown eyes fixated on his friend's face. His cheeks seemed a bit flushed ....Was he blushing? He raised an eyebrow; a shameless smirk now plastered onto his lips, "Oh my! What is this Mikado-kun? You're blushing~ Fufu." But what in the world could that boy be getting all hot and bothered about in a restaurant that serves raw fish..? Maybe... He almost twitched at the thought of the boy having a fetish for that sort of thing-- Nah. Even though he highly doubted Mikado would think of things as perverted as that, he decided that he wouldn't ask.

He heard a voice that was all too familiar and turned in that direction, "AH! Simon!" He exclaimed, reaching his arm out to give the tall man a fist bump once he approached the two. "Haha, yes, sushi sounds nice today~"

"Good, good. Right this way!" Simon said with a chuckle as he directed them to their table.

[[ KUFUFUFUFU. Don't worry, I did-- I had a little giggle-fit when I read it. lol. Pffffft, I'd TOTALLY add you, but my DA is so outdated I'd be ashamed if you saw it. ;A; lol, I think with both of our powers combined we can create Captain Planet, lolwtf? pull off being Simon! > v < ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:04 pm

Oh god, it was good that Mikado could not hear what Kida was thinking. But what he said caused Mikado to puff his cheeks out and blush even more, looking away. What was wrong with Kida?! Picking on him! "I am NOT b-blushing, Kida-kun!" he cried almost desperately but stopped once he saw Simon. With a small smile in welcome, he followed Simon and Kida to their table.

"Sushi good for boys! Order up, new special!" Simon said as he took them to their table, and Mikado sat in on of the chairs. It didn't matter where he sat at. He was going to face the direction of Kida anyway. With a sigh, he told Simon that he wanted fatty tuna, not looking at Kida in the slightest. He had a frown on his face trying to get rid of these thoughts. He didn't even pay attention when Kida happened to try to get his attention.

If he was, anyway.

[[ffff I'm glad you loved the post<3 and awww dont worry ;n; I just want you on my friends list pfffft. AND YES WE SHALL FORM THE CAPTAIN PLANET be a good Simon and have fun <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:36 pm

He sat down on the other side of the table, facing Mikado. Hehe, looks like he embarrassed the poor boy without meaning to do so-- At least not to this extent. His friend won't even look at him now!

"Ah, yes! I think I just want tamago~" He told Simon with a grin. Tamago, yes, he'd been craving that sweet omelet "sushi" for a while now.

Simon gave a nod, telling the boys that it would be out shortly before going off to get them some delightfully hot green tea and then leaving once again. He was a busy man, so there was no time for him to stick around and chit-chat. Not that he was really known for that sort of thing anyway.

"D'awhhh. C'mon, Mikado-ku~~n~ You can't avoid me forever! Especially not here!" He exclaimed, flailing his arms around a bit, not as drastic as usual but still enough to get the effect. Fufu. He must admit, seeing the dark haired boy pouting like this with his cheeks still harboring a slightly pinker shade than normal was.. Well, cute in a way.

[[ Hehe. Foine, I added yuh. OHOHOH. Do you have a LJ? I get on that butt-tons more than I do DA. lol. Haha. I now suddenly have the vision of Simon being Captain Planet. /lolfail. ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Mikado looked up and glared at Kida, before his expression faltered. He had to admit it, he couldn't stay mad at his best friend for long. Especially since he was flailing like an idiot. "Kida-kun just stop." he said in a blunt tone, before sighing afterwords. He then sat up straight and pointed at Kida.

"Y-You need to learn to control yourself!" he suddenly said out of nowhere, even though he had no place to say that. He himself was acting weird and he had to get himself in order. However just being around Kida made him act weirder than before. Without another word, he covered his face with his hands after resting his elbows on the table. Not proper table manners, but did he care at the moment?

No.

Not too long after, Simon came back with the stuff they ordered placing them in front of them as he did.

"Sushi is here~" the man said happily.

[[Fuuuuuu... I never used livejournal..... neee... yes, perfect simon. captain planet. mmmm...]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 pm

Kida just stared at Mikado, flabbergasted. Did he just tell him to control himself? He even toned it down for him. Kida slouched in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest, "Well, look who's talkin' cowboy." He said with a huff. He wasn't really mad or anything.. Just felt like trying to say something in retaliation.

"Ah, thank you Simon! This looks delicious~"

"Haha, eat up, eat up. Sushi good for you and the soul!" Simon said with a smile before leaving the two as they were.

Once the man had left, Kida tilted his head to the side as he watched the other, "A.. Are you okay, Mikado-kun?" He was concerned-- it wasn't like his friend to act this way, not like him at all.

Before allowing the boy time to answer he broke apart his chopsticks, quickly clapping his hands together, muttering itadakimasu to himself. He then allowed himself to obtain a piece of his tamago sushi with his chopsticks and placed it on his small plate; his attention now back on the other male.

[[ Bawwww! You should totally get one! I don't post entries too often, but I use it like religiously (especially when getting DRRR!! info among other things). ;u; kekeke, ttly. (; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:31 pm

Mikado glared at Kida but it faltered again. He didn't know what was wrong with him, even he was scared of his own actions. How come he was acting like this? It wasn't because of Kida was it? With a sigh, he took his chopsticks and did the same, however... Poking at the fatty tuna and not bothering to eat it yet. His appetite was growing out and he had became less hungry.

Dear Kami, what was wrong with him?

"N-Nothing... I'm fine.." he lied as he muttered something incoherent under his breath and began to eat his food. His blue eyes lowered to the table and he ate in silence. The silence was deafening to his ears, as it left a ring. An uncomfortable ring.

Say something would you?

Say something to me...

Say something that.... You mean...

[[ I will when I get the time ;u; *punches college in the face* ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Kida frowned, his brown eyes continued to watch his friend. "That's a load of bull. I know something is wrong, so..." He mumbled, looking down slightly, "Just tell me already."

He let out a silent sigh, forcibly directing his attention back to his meal. He took his chopsticks and picked the sweet egg up, bringing it to his mouth, nibbling on it some. It was soft and sweet. Sweet.

Well.. So much for having a super-happy-fun-time day with Mikado! Seeing as both of their moods now seemed unpleasant. He wasn't blaming this all on Mikado though! Not at all. He couldn't ever blame that boy for anything-- not entirely anyway. Besides, he knew if Mikado was in a mood like he was presently, he had a reason for it, so it wasn't just for the hell of it.

[[ Lol, okay! Once you do, hit me up, yo! xD; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:06 pm

Mikado sighed after he ate his fatty tuna, even though he felt no taste. Kida wasn't stupid, he should have known that. Of course he would catch on eventually... That there was something wrong with him. But why would Mikado tell him now? Dear Kami, his face was burning up now, and he bit his bottom lip.

He felt like such a girl.

"N-Neh, Kida-kun! Want to go see if Anri can hang out with us today?" he asked, trying to change the subject. No, no; this won't do. There was no need to avert from the truth. He was right there and -

"Want more sushi? Sushi~!" Simon had came back to their table with a pleasant smile on his face. Mikado shook his head and took out a coupon, handing it to the man with a weak smile. "I-I only have enough for this meal..." he said even though it was a lie. He had TONS more coupons left in his wallet, it was just.... He needed to ask Kida something after they were finished.

"Ah~ Come back soon?" Simon grinned after ruffling Mikado's hair with his large hand; causing Mikado to squeak a bit.

"Y-Yeah... Promise." he said with a small smile.

After saying that he turned and looked at Kida with an apologetic smile.

Being a bastard was not part of Mikado's nature... Unless he happened to be pushed to it.

[[I will ;u; I'll message it to you!<3]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:29 pm

"Ah, that's right! I haven't seen Anri-chan around in a while!" He wasn't particularly wanting to go off and look for her, not at this moment at least. Wouldn't that just make things worse? Well.. For Mikado at least.

He knew his best friend liked Anri, but Kida liked her as well. Maybe not quite as much as the other did.. He really just liked flirting with her and watching Mikado's flustered reactions to it. It's not that she wasn't nice or pretty or anything of the sort, she didn't lack any of those things. It'd just be nice if she were a little less quiet.

Money.. Money..

Kida patted his hands against his pants while Mikado spoke to Simon. OH YEAH. "Bah, I not only left my phone back home but my wallet too!" He felt bad, really bad, he didn't want the other to pay for the whole meal. "I'm sorry.. Next time will be my treat, ne?" He said sheepishly with a slight nod, hoping the boy wouldn't mind too terribly much.

"Of course we'll come back soon, Simon!" He said with a cheerful smile that was just a bit forced, but who would know that other than himself?

He shook his head at Mikado, "It's fine." He said quietly, he knew that smile the other wore was a way for him to say sorry.

[[ Hehe, okie doke! <3 ( > u < ) ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am

Mikado knew that Kida had always flirted with Anri to either show that he really liked her; or just to get on Mikado's nerves. Either way, it didn't prove good to him at all. Sighing, he watched as Kida tried to search for something -probably money. A small smile curved on his lips, knowing that Kida probably didn't bring his wallet either.

Leave it to Kida to forget everything that he should have brought with him today!

After finishing with Simon since he had paid attention to the older man, he waved his hand at Kida with a nervous smile on his face. It was as saying 'no worries' with words included. Deep down however, he was mentally scolding Kida for being a forgetful prat. There was no way sweet and timid little Mikado will be direct about it.

Getting up, Mikado grabbed Kida by his arm. "C-Come on, lets go somewhere... Private?" he suggested nervously. He didn't want to stay inside of here, where people could easily hear on their conversations. Now, only if Kida would come with him...

He had something to say...

Many things.

[[ <3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:40 am

Once he stood up he felt Mikado suddenly pull on his arm."Oh-hoh. Private, eh?" He grinned, although knowing he probably shouldn't be for the reasoning behind it was more than likely serious. "That's fine with me, Mikado-ku~n. Just where might we go that is considered private~?"

Damn. He was oblivious to the emotion's of others, especially those close to him, wasn't he?

He followed behind Mikado (as if he didn't have a choice) and they both left the restaurant, he gave a quick wave bye-bye to Simon with his free arm. Simon nodded and wave adding a see you soon along with it.

Why in the world is Mikado so eager to leave? Not that he hadn't been acting strange most of the day, but still.

(( ;u; {) ]]

Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 am

"J-Just shut up and follow me." Mikado stuttered as he headed for a secluded place near an alleyway. It wasn't the best idea just in case there happened to be any muggers there ; but at the current moment he didn't care. He looked around nervously and then let go of Kida's hand before fidgeting with his own before he realized that they were utterly alone.

Okay, he could do this. He had the courage to. What was there to lose, right? Kida was his best friend.... He wouldn't turn him down, he wouldn't.

Tell him, Mikado! Tell him!

"A-Ah, I brought you here because.... I wanted to tell you... T-That...." Mikado began as he looked away and fidgeted with his hands more, before looking down at the ground.

"I wanted to tell you that... I love you."

[[;u; squeeee~<3]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:45 am

Kida blinked at the harsh words of his friend and just followed him without any complaints. Something was wrong.. But what? He glanced about the place Mikado was taking him to; a dark alleyway.

This was... odd? Why here of all places?

He tilted his head to the side when his friend broke the silence that had built up once again, "Yeah, what is it..?" For some reason, he could feel his heart start to beat a little fast.. What's going on?

'H-He... Loves me?'

"L-Love..?" Kida repeated in a whisper, his wide brown eyes locked onto his best friend, he was shocked.

He'd only ever flirt with women... But he did have fun teasing Mikado-kun. Besides, he always had a feeling deep down in his gut that he had feelings for the boy that were more than those a person would have for those who are just friend.

Was something wrong with him? Was... It okay to return those feelings. He couldn't find the words, he didn't know what to say. His face was burning too, he could just feel it.

[[ OMG. yessssss. ;v; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 pm

"Y-Yes, I love you..." came the reply of the dark haired male as he looked up at Kida, wondering what his reaction would be. He could see that Kida's face was red too, just as his own face burned from confessing his love for his best friend right then and there.

Kida really didn't seem to have flipped out either when he had confessed, so was this a good thing...? Hopefully. He stood there, and it seemed that time just had froze again. His heart was beating against his ribcage as the silence dragged on.

Come on... Please say something... Please?

Did he do wrong? Oh Kami he hoped not.

[[ HEEEHEE<3 ;u;]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Another Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikebukuro :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: