Ikebukuro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Blair grumbled angrily to herself. There was absolutely nothing to do. With a quick look around, she noticed that there were very few people in the park. It was kind of creepy, honestly. After buying herself a cone of cookies n' cream ice cream, she plopped down on a bench. At least she could (attempt) to do some people-watching here. There was bound to be some weird (or at least somewhat interesting) people around here...right? Right?!

It seemed like there wasn't too much of a rush at the time.

She grumbled a bit, licking the ice cream cone with a bit more force than necessary. Well...at least she didn't lose the frozen treat.

"So...bored...why can't anyone interesting show up?"

[[I'z be bored, yo. =/ *shot* There is a possibility that she is crazy for saying that, yes. *shot again*]]
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Hiwatari

Vanilla Hiwatari

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:51 pm

Vanilla walked around the park looking for someone, but the place was pretty much empty. She sighed to herself and thought;

/I wonder if he got himself into a fight again .../

The mute girl looked around a bit more, but the person she was seeking was not in site. She went ahead and sat near the park's fountain and took out a sketch book to draw.

/Let me see, something interesting .../

Vani spotted a young woman around 20 years old, at least she looked around that age, and she was sitting on a bench eating a cone of cookies and cream ice cream? She worked in an Ice Cream Store, so it wasn't to difficult too guess the flavor of the treat.

/Ah? What a cute hat~!/

She smiled and started to draw the girl to pass time, hoping it won't bother the other one if she noticed ...

[Sorry for my BAD English ...! >w<]
Back to top Go down
http://drrr-ocs.deviantart.com/
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Huh?   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Blair sighed. Obviously, no one worthy of gaining the title of 'boredom destroyer' had shown up yet. And here she thought the people in Ikebukuro were supposed to be interesting.

Bah.

Continuing to lick the ice cream cone, she took another look around. There was a young-looking girl with a sketchbook. Occasionally, she looked up and stared at Blair for about half a second before going back to sketching. Was the girl sketching Blair sitting there? She must have been bored herself.

She's obviously not in high school, though...why else would she be out here right now? High School was still in session...well, lunch time or so. Blair raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you drawing?" Blair hadn't even made too much of a noise when she had gotten up, grabbed her bags full of purchases, and moved over to the mysterious girl.

[[I'm getting worse at this. xD]]
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Hiwatari

Vanilla Hiwatari

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Looking at the young woman every now and then, Vani was erasing some mistakes she had done on the sketch and was looking at her again.

/Good~ The sketch is almost done!/

She thought smiling. She looked over the girl one more time to finish the drawing, but noticed that she was walking at her direction. Vanilla panicked for a moment, but stayed there doing nothing, she didn't even blink.

/Aah~ Did I do something wrong? W-well I DID start sketching her without asking! Maybe she's a good person? What to do ...!/

She looked at the woman getting closer to her, the only thing she managed to do is smile at her, but it was a nervous smile ...
Back to top Go down
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Blair raised an eyebrow at the obviously nervous and frightened girl. She wasn't that scary...was she? Well, whatever.

"What are you drawing?" She asked, leaning over and looking at the sketchbook. WAIT A MINUTE...that was...her! "Wow...you're really good, you know that?"

Hell, the girl didn't ask to draw her, but Blair didn't really care too much. Like she had said before...it was a good drawing.

"Do you mind if I watch...?"

The young woman sat down on the bench next to the girl, setting her shopping bags down and going back to eating her ice cream cone.

[[Faaaaaaaaaaaail post. *shot*]]
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Hiwatari

Vanilla Hiwatari

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Blinking a few times to herself, Vanilla was surprised over the calm reaction of the young woman. Now, sharing the same bench as her, Vani smiled and moved her head to say no to the, "Do you mind if I watch ...?"

/Hm ... What should I tell her?/

She paused for a moment, thinking for something to say, and then took a piece of paper from her sketch book, writing something fast.

"I'm sorry for drawing you without asking, I hope you're not mad or anything?"

She smiled again at the girl, but this time she had an embarrassed smile and she was scratching her cheek~

[Poor Vani-Chan, being mute is hard~ >w<]
Back to top Go down
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:19 pm

At first, Blair was slightly confused, but still rather happy that the girl was letting her watch. Was the girl a mute? Way to notice, Blair. She quickly read what the girl wrote before grinning.

"I don't mind at all~"

The girl didn't need to be so nervous about it, honestly! Blair didn't know if the girl was sensitive about being a mute, so she wouldn't bring it up...well, directly, anyways.

"My name is Blair, by the way," she added, smiling at the girl.

[[GAH. YOU GUYS, I HAVE TO PEE SO BAD. I'M GONNA PEE RIGHT HERE...OKAY, NEVER MIND. *shot* Okay, not really...I'm just trying to take up more space. *shotshotshot*]]
Back to top Go down
Vanilla Hiwatari

Vanilla Hiwatari

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Blair, that was the girl's name. It sounded foreign, but it was still a cute name ... At least, that is what Vani thought~

"My name is Vanilla! I know it's a weird name, but please, call me Vani~"

She wrote on the same paper again. Bowing her head a little, like saying, "Nice to meet you~" she smiled at Blair and did the finishing touches on the sketch. Vani was done after 5-10 minutes and showed the picture to Blair, smiling happily.

/Aah~ I hope she likes it .../

Yes, her face was happy, but she was still a little bit afraid about the other one's reaction ...

[HOHOHO~ I'm no better in short posts! 8D;]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passing Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passing Time   Passing Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikebukuro :: West Gate Park-
Jump to: