Ikebukuro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shirata Nui

Shirata Nui

Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro Empty
PostSubject: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:15 pm

.:She walks briskly through the hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro, spotting some Raira High students walking together in groups towards school.

Shirata furrows her eyebrows slightly, lowering her head down and increases her walking pace -not looking where she's going-; thinking about how her stomach is fluttering about a new town, a new school and most importantly, new friends.:.

((Post more, people!! :> We need to make this a busy place! ))
Back to top Go down
http://adventblack.deviantart.com/
Anri Sonohara

Anri Sonohara

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:20 am

[Anri Sonohara walked timidly through the crowd of students, not bothering to say anything even as she was jostled by a fellow student bumping her shoulder in their rush to get to their group of friends. Occasionally, she'd lift her head to check how close to the school she was, and upon seeing it in the distance, would wish it was much closer.

In the back of her mind, she wondered where Kida and Mikado were, but she brushed the thought away quickly. She couldn't help but glance around her just to check, but instead of those two, she saw a girl with her head down, just like her.

Blinking in mild surprise, she quickly turned away, not wanting to be caught staring.]
Back to top Go down
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

PostSubject: What? High School kids?   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:36 am

...oh god. The brats! They were everywhere.

Half of her vision was filled with blue uniforms. Every single blue-clad body was a high school student. What the hell? This is exactly what happens when she tries to go outside and actually do something when she didn't have class!

Blair scratched her head a bit, trying to remember what school that would cause this many of its students to be here? It started with an R...Raira Academy or something? Whatever...it didn't really matter. She was a college student, even if she didn't exactly look like it.

She had always wondered what it would have been like growing up in Japan instead of California, considering that she heard the education system was spartan in comparison. Wait...that meant harder classes. Eff that! With a quick turn, she managed to bump straight into a brown-haired girl who seemed to be staring at the ground as she walked. Too bad it caused Blair to fall straight on her butt after losing her balance.

"Oof...hey, watch where you're going! Oh wait..." She was speaking in English. It was still a bad habit to blurt out in English when slightly angered or irritated. Hurry! Switch to Japanese, you idiot! Quickly picking herself off the ground and patting off any dirt, Blair decided to rephrase her sentence when speaking in Japanese. "You really shouldn't stare at the ground when you're walking."

Although the rephrased sentence was a bit nicer than it had been previously, Blair's tone wasn't exactly the nicest she could manage. It wasn't exactly filled with malice, but...it wasn't a "Haha~ It's all good~!" tone, either.

[[A/N: Fail post is fail. xD At least it's a decent length. =/]]
Back to top Go down
Shirata Nui

Shirata Nui

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:55 am

.:"A-ah!" She squeals softly as she stumbles backwards and hits a few people as she fell to the floor. "Sorry, Sorry, So sorry! " She quickly mutters out a long string of apologies, bowing to the people she hit before opening her eyes to see that a gir- no, a young woman was staring straight at her, speaking in a foreign language.

She furrows her eyebrows and bit her lower lip nervously.

The young woman then abruptly stops her English -she thought- and spoke in Japanese.

"You really shouldn't stare at the ground when you're walking."

"I'm so sorry, I'll watch where I'm going next time," She angles her upper body in a 90 degree bow; her fringe and twin tails dangling downwards from her head, hoping that her sincerity was conveyed through the apology. She bows several times before meekly looking up to look at the young woman closely in curiousity.:.
Back to top Go down
Shirata Nui

Shirata Nui

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:13 pm

[[Someone post before I collapse. D: ]]
Back to top Go down
Blair Sakamoto

Blair Sakamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Blair raised an eyebrow at the young girl. She knew that Japanese people were extremely polite (well...some of them, at least) in situations like this, but...seriously? This was ridiculous. The young woman dusted off the last of the dirt from her clothes and sighed a bit.

"...right," her response sounded more sarcastic than anything. She dug around in her bag to find her phone, noticing that it wasn't present. Hell. Ah, there it was...on the ground. Quickly picking it up, Blair checked the time. "You have about 5 minutes to get to class...I suggest you hurry."

With that, Blair continued walking towards who knows where. She still had a dislike for high school kids, that was for sure. She could have stolen the girl's wallet at the time of collision, but...that would have required the initial run-in to be on purpose and not an accident. Oh well. Something told her that she would be seeing that girl again at some point in the near future.

"Huh...I wonder if there are any sales going on nearby...?" She mused aloud, practically skipping off to locate some good stores to check out.

[[Fiiiine, fine. xD Although...fail post is full of fail. *shot* GONE TO WEST GATE PARK~!]]

Last edited by Blair Sakamoto on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shirata Nui

Shirata Nui

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm

.:"Uwaaah!" Shirata squealed out yet again. 5 minutes? She was going to be late! She turned to the young woman and muttered a hurried apology and thanked her before rushing off to school.:.

[[Your post isn't fail, Blair-chan~ MINE is D:< Short post is short. But ONWARDS TO RAIRA HIGH~]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

It was almost time for school, and Mikado was on his way, holding the strap of his duffel bag tightly. He was wearing the usual blue uniform for the male students of Raira Academy and black school shoes. He had a blank look on his face, looking around to see if he could find his two friends Anri and Kida in the crowd of students. So far, he hasn't seen any of them yet. Maybe he should text them? Nah.

"..... Sigh." the male exhaled as he was trying to calm himself down. He normally wasn't alone most of the time, as he happened to be with his two friends. Even in mornings like these... Speaking of which, it was very busy and the crowd of students happened to be much more packed than usual. New students? Mikado thought that was a case. It was nice to have new people... He wouldn't have to feel like the only one, even though it had been several months since moving here.

Where was Kida-kun?
Where was Anri-chan?

He pressed himself against a brick wall that led to a house, just as more students rushed past him.

Oh dear, things will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:49 am

Having woken up later than usual the young blonde was running a few minutes behind schedule-- not that he ever went by a schedule to begin with or anything of the sort.

He yawned, not even bothering to cover his mouth as he stretched both arms in the air as he walked to the kitchen where he glanced up at the clock and realized, "Oh man! It really is late!".

He ran to his room and quickly got changed into the blue uniform that showed he was a Raira Academy student, his white hoodie underneath the blazer jacket as usual. Kida didn't bother brushing his hair, although it probably needed it; rushing back to the kitchen he grabbed a piece of toast that he shoved into his mouth before obtaining his bag and shoes and then out the door he went!

"Bah! I can't afford to be late again! I'll get scolded not only by the teacher but by Mikado-kun too!" Poor Mikado wasn't used to things at school quite just yet so it was up to him to be there for him (along with Anri-chan too)! And where was he now? Running down the street like a mad man trying not to be late (or hit by a car)!

Kida soon passed by the train station that was just a minute or two from the school (if he kept up with his current pace). As he was now almost near the entrance gate he spotted Mikado leaning against a wall and made his way over to him. Phew. Not late! Now, to act like normal and be cool, which didn't include being out of breath from running that ungodly distance that he just did.

"MIKADO-KU~N!!" He shouted, waving his arms about, honestly not giving a care as to how unnecessary his actions probably were.

[[ I've never RPed as Kida-kun before other than being a dork on formspring, but I thought it would be fun! Sorry my first post is so full of fail. >.<;; ]]
Back to top Go down
Shirata Nui

Shirata Nui

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:53 am

(( Awhhhh, It's not full of fail Kida-san~ ))

((*is still lonely in school* and more people need to post here D:))
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:20 am

He looked up once he heard his name being called and he saw Kida running over to him. With a sigh of relief the male relaxed, his shoulders sagging just a bit. "K-Kida-kun, you're late." the male stuttered as he gave a disappointed look at the blond. At least he wasn't alone and that one of his friends were there with him. Now where was Anri-chan at? With a shake of his head, he knew that she would show up eventually. She had to. Or the three of them wouldn't be complete as the trio of best friends.

"L-Lets go. Maybe A-Anri-chan will show up soon."
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Noticing how his presence suddenly seemed to change the atmosphere around his best friend for the better, he gave a wide, toothy grin and placed his hands on his hips; "Hey, at least I showed up~" He said with a wink.

Masaomi blinked, he glanced around for a moment before his eyes once again returned to his dark haired friend, "My, my! Where's Anri-chan!? I'm surprised she's not with you, Mikado-kun~" It's a shame, he hasn't had a chance to tell the girl how sexy she looked today! Ah well, he'll see her soon hopefully.

He gave a swift nod at Mikado's words, "Yosh! Let'su go!" He added, pumping a fist into the air as he began to walk to school with his friend.

[[ Would it make things easier if I changed the color of the text when Kida talks..? ._.; I noticed I'm like the only one who doesn't do so. ]]

Last edited by Kida Masaomi on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:11 am

"A-Ah thats true. Stopdoingthatyou'redrawingattention.." Mikado mumbled as a few heads turned to look at the two of them. He was used to Kida's behavior but sometimes it went too far. He didn't like the attention that the other people were giving them. Sometimes it was just too much.

When he heard him talk about Anri, Mikado bit on the inside of his cheek, wincing slightly when the blood began to drip inside. He always flirted with Anri and it upsetted him. He liked Anri as well but he was trying his best to tell her without Kida ruining everything with his.... Unique ways. Yes, Mikado had to admit; that Kida got in the way when he tried to hit on the girls. Sometimes he wished he could muster up that courage.

"L-Lets just go, neh? Anri-chan will show up soon anyway. Maybe s-shes already in the class." he suggested as he moved away from the wall.

[[It doesn't matter ;v; anything thats easier on you<3]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

A slight giggle passed the young blonde's lips; he didn't care how many eyes were one him-- Personally, he sort of liked the attention. On another note, he found that Mikado's tendency to become embarrassed easily was sort of.. Cute? In a way. "Ah, Mikado-ku~n, you're no fun!" Despite his words, they were spoken in a playful manner.

He tilted his head to the side slightly in a questioning manner, "Ah? O-Okay then? I guess you're right, she probably is already in class. Hehe." He replied, gently scratching the side of his face with his index finger.

Seems he may have done something to upset Mikado. Guess that's what happens when you're in a "rabu-triangle" with your best friend and a pretty lady who also happens to be a close friend of yours as well. It's a shame! It really is!

As Mikado began to move he moved along with him and they both began to walk towards the school's entrance together.
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:05 am

You could say Mikado was jealous. Just a bit. No, who was he kidding? He was jealous a lot. The way Kida could easily talk to girls made him feel insecure and inadequate. How come he was like that? How did Kida change over these years? Wait, he didn't exactly change at all... He was the same old same old. It was just his hair that changed right? Just his hair... Nothing more.

Kida wouldn't hide anything from him, would he? They were best friends after all...

"....."

Mikado knew that he had no right to have assumptions about his best friend, since he had secrets as well. He should tell Kida sometime, but if he did anytime soon, would they break apart? He hoped not. As they walked towards the school, he noticed something a bit odd. More Yellow Scarves in the alleyway , ganging up on some poor person for their money. He scratched his cheek, wanting to say something but stopped.

It wasn't his business at all.
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Kida knew Mikado was jealous, so jealous in fact that it was painfully obvious. He just hoped that the boy wasn't so much so that it would begin to tear their friendship apart or make them even more distant than they were already beginning to be.

...It's not like he could help being such a big flirt, that's just how Kida was. And if it made Mikado feel any better, he should know by now that about 99.9% of the chicks he hits on turn him down immediately. Maybe it was time to find some new pick-up lines. That was probably the reason, right?

Kida remained silent since his friend clearly wasn't in the mood to hear much of anything that would come out of his mouth.

He stopped dead in his tracks upon noticing a few Yellow Scarves members ganging up on some kid. He stared at them for a moment, and then lowered his head; hands balling up into tight fists. Should he? No. They wouldn't listen to him anyway... Or would they? If he did do something about it.. It wouldn't mean anything, he had no connections either way. Not anymore.

[[ Bahh, fail post. Sorry it's like.. sort of repetitive to your reply in a way, Mikado. I just now realized that. > o <;; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:41 pm

Mikado blinked when he realized that Kida stopped walking and he turned his head to look at Kida. What was wrong with his best friend? Why was he so concerned about what the Yellow Scarf members were doing to the person? Honestly he wanted to help them but he had no muscle power whatsoever. He trusted on strength on numbers.

"K-Kida-kun...? Are you okay?" he asked as he walked over to Kida reaching out and tugging on the others left sleeve. His blue opticals flickered with worry as he stared at Kida's face, wishing that he knew what was going on. Why was Kida acting like this? Would he tell him?

He hoped that he could get Kida to move, but when he looked back at the Yellow Scarves members, he just assumed something. Was.... Kida somehow involved with the Yellow Scarves? No that couldn't be.... But he was the one to created DOLLARS.

Anything was possible.

[[hurrr, its okay<3 and no worries. its JUST US. YOU AND MEEE]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:13 pm

Kida felt the slight tugging on his blazer and finally raised his head; his eyes met with Mikado's. The expression on his friend's face just made him feel even worse.. He didn't mean to make the boy worry. Dammit! Why did he suddenly feel as though tears were about well up in his eyes, he shouldn't feel this way. "I... I'm sorry, but I-I have to do something. I can't just stand here and-- I'm sorry!"

With that he took off, running, running. He made it to the alleyway where the guys in yellow were beating on a poor kid. "Hey." They ignored him, he gritted his teeth together; his brow furrowed. "HEY!" He yelled, ramming his fist into one of the cement walls on impulse, regardless to whether or not it was indeed necessary to do so. "Leave that kid alone. He has no business concerning the likes of you, so just leave him alone!"

"Boss!"

"Boss?"

"Is it really?"

"He's come back to us!"

No, no, no. Blood began to run down his hand once he removed it from the wall, he ignored it along with the unpleasant stinging that he now felt as well. "I am not your boss. Just leave the damn kid alone already. Or else, there will be hell to pay." Kida honestly didn't want to get into a physical fight with these idiots, especially not when he was just about a block away and probably watching. Maybe he should have thought about that before ramming his fist into that wall earlier.

The guys in yellow just nodded, saying "R-Right, boss!" as they tossed the kid aside and then scurried off after doing so.

Kida sighed, he'd be late for sure, he wouldn't be surprised if Mikado had left and was already in class by now.

[[ Lolol. I don't know whether to be frightened by that statement or not. <3 Hurhurhur, wasting spaces with one-liners, I apologize. ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:24 pm

"K-Kida-kun?!" Mikado gasped as he watched Kida run off, leaving him standing there; dumbfounded. What just happened? What had gotten into Kida? Worried eyes wandered the streets, trying to find where Kida ran off to. Probably where he saw the Yellow Scarves members and that poor citizen? But why would he...?

"A-Ah! Wait!" he cried as he ran after Kida, even though Kida had gotten a head start. He wasn't a very fast runner in natural terms, but thankfully the place where they had walked by was only a block away. Not so far. Just when he reached there, his eyes widened when he saw Kida slam his fist against the wall, and seeing the blood made Mikado freeze. He had seen blood plenty of times, but it coming off from Kida made him.... Angry? Upset? Disturbed?

No. Violated.

He didn't know why he did, but he and Kida were in a way, one being. They were side by side, and what the other did, affected the latter. Seeing Kida's blood... Made him feel violated. Anger was being in the mix as well.

He couldn't hear what they were saying, cursed crowd of busy and loud people.

However he stood there with a shocked expression on his face.

He had never seen Kida so angry and violent before.

[[You sure be scared babe;D I'm a natural seme and- *shot* fffff xD]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Kida's eyes locked onto Mikado and he froze, everything froze.

He knew there was the possibility that Mikado saw at least part of it, but he didn't expect to see him now, not here. Why, why, why, why? His eyes fell, he couldn't look at him, he was afraid to see the expression on his dear friend's face. "M-M-Mikado-kun..?" He said in a voice that was almost whisper; both hands gripped shut which caused him to wince a bit. He was unsure about how much the other actually saw, so just in case he moved his damaged hand further behind his being in attempt to hide it. "W-Why are you still here...? Shouldn't you be in class?" He continued in the same tone, refraining himself from looking up at those blue eyes that he just knew were watching him.

His eyes burned. He felt something warm run down his cheek. Of all people, why was it him, why was he still here? If he would have just ran off after seeing what happened... That would have been better... Right? He kept silent and began to walk past Mikado.

What could he say anyway?

[[ LOL. Oh SO emotional! Teeheehee, I could see Mikado being a seme~ ;> Even more so now after them fanarts I saw on pixiv. > v > Fufu. /phoenix downs! ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Mikado blinked as it seemed that everything was locked; freezing.

The gears of time stopped moving for just that split second. What was going on? His throat was dry, and he swallowed, couldn't say a thing. Was that... Really Kida-kun? How was he able to...? Was he THAT strong, to be able to punch the wall without screaming or curling up on the floor? What made it worse that even though he heard Kida, he couldn't say a word.

Until now.

"K-Kida, y-you're hurt...."

However that sentence barely passed his lips as Kida walked past him. Why did he just do that? Why wouldn't he speak with Mikado? He wanted to help him! However he stood there but said nothing as a tear fell down his cheek, and he then turned around; following Kida and reaching out behind him.

I could really use a wish right now...

[[mmmm, yes Mikado a good seme. But NOW is not the time... fffuuuffuu.. eue wait till the time is right~ *revived* <3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn6-c223DUU&feature=avmsc2 <-- song i was listening to while reading your post and replying ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:56 pm

"I-I'm fine." He mumbled, as he continued to walk away.

Kida's eyes widened, he thought he could feel something, but at the same time it was nothing at all... Or was it? He stopped and just stood there for a moment. He really, really didn't want to have to see the look on Mikado's face.. Would it be filled with anger? Maybe hate..? Disappointment perhaps? Well, whether he wanted to or not, he had to get over it, he'd have to face his best friend sooner or later anyway.

He turned around completely only to see Mikado with his hand stretched out as if he were wanting to grab onto him... To keep Kida from leaving him. Why was he wearing such a sorrowful expression..? "Mikado-kun...?" he said in a choked voice, his eyes brown eyes glistening from the tears he held back. Was he.. Crying? Because of him?

"Don't cry... Please... Just don't..." It was all his fault. Because he went over there. He should have just ignored it.

He wanted so badly to wipe the tear away from Mikado's cheek.

[[ Lololol, can't wait for when that tiem comes~! ;> Hurhurhur. D'awwhhh. That song. I normally don't listen to rap-ish like stuff, but I liked that one. ;u; I liked that girl's voice. Heh. ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:20 pm

No, Kida wasn't fine. Mikado knew this. Stop lying. Its not right.

Don't leave. That was the only thing Mikado was thinking right now, just please don't. Don't leave. He didn't know why, or nor would he want to care- Mikado just wanted Kida to be by his side again. Why wasn't he coming back? Why was he leaving him? He watched as Kida turned to look at him and his breath caught for just a moment. At least Kida was looking at him, but what he said next made his chest feel tight.

Don't cry? He was crying? Oh yeah. He was. Clenching his teeth together, he reached forward and grabbed Kida's hand, tugging at him to come closer. He was angry and sad at the same time. He had to help Kida, or something bad would happen.

"C-Come with me! You're going to my house and making sure you're o-okay!"
he said in determination as he took Kida towards the direction of his home, not caring if he were to miss school.

Kida was much more important.

[[ ;D oh bby me neither. Censored though hurr 8D. I dont like rap much either, I prefer rock and japanese rock. but its nice ,yup <3]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 pm

The blonde blinked a few times once Mikado took his hand and began to drag him along, off to the other's house. He could feel a slight warmth rising in his face, he couldn't be blushing, could he? Not at a time like this at least.

Kida shook his head, trying to pull away from his dear friend's grasp. "No, r-really, I'm fine! Really. There's nothing to worry about, I'll be fine. You don't have to go through all of this trouble just for me. It's just a minor scratch or two, no biggie." Well, that may have been belittling the condition of his hand just a bit.

Eventually he gave in and followed behind as the other male continued holding onto his unscathed hand. He hid a small smile from the boy as his fingers wrapped around Mikado's in return.

He still couldn't brush off the thought as to why Mikado was so set on helping him after seeing him like that.

He must know.. He has to know.

School was now officially the last thing on his mind.

[[ Coughhaxorz. Haha, same! /just fairly recently saw Miyavi in concertt. And I like techno/electronic stuff too. > v > ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Mikado wasn't letting go. No way in hell. "N-No! You're coming with m-me!" he said in a different tone than his usual one. It was rather more demanding and full of anger; even though sadness at that. He was determined to help his best friend -and even more than that- so he led him to his house. Or apartment, whichever people chose to call it. To him; it was just home. That's all that mattered.

He smiled as he felt the fingers wrapped around his own in return, but Kida couldn't see it because he was facing the direction of his home. He took out his keys and unlocked the door, before leading Kida inside, not caring if they didn't take off their shoes. It wasn't long until he closed the door after Kida (still holding his hand~) and he then looked back. He gave Kida a small smile before leading him to the kitchen, and letting go of his hand; rather slowly.

"I-I'm going to get some bandages and the first aid kit... Just s-sit on the chair okay...?" he suggested as he pointed at one of the chairs surrounding the small table in the middle of his kitchen. He then went to the cabinets to pull out a first aid kit, which had everything in it.

Is Kida really.... One of them?

So thus began their day of playing hooky.... However that wasn't a bad thing, right?

[[ oh you sly sly dog...;D sadly i dont know who that is..;A; *shoots self in failure* NEEEEEEEH ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro   Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hustle and bustle of Ikebukuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikebukuro :: In the City-
Jump to: