Ikebukuro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro

Welcome to the bustling city of Ikebukuro where danger and fun await you.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

Just Another Day. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:13 pm

For some strange reason, Kida took a few steps closer to Mikado; reaching his arm out and placing his hand against the boy's chest.

'Was his heart beating as fast as mine...? Or is this all just a joke?'

To his surprise he felt his 'more than just a best friend' best friend's heart pounding, fast, maybe even faster than his own.

This was for real, wasn't it?

Kida's head fell, as he mumbled, "I-I... Like you, Mikdao-kun.. I mean... really like you." His insides were burning. Why, god, why couldn't this just be easier than it really is? He wanted so badly to return those feelings, because, well, he felt the same. It just took him a bit longer to realize that's what it was that he felt deep down inside.

[[ KUFUFUFU. ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:42 pm

His blush deepened once Kida placed a hand on his chest, where his heart was pounding even more now. Was Kida making sure that he was telling the truth? Well, if he was then he knows now. His heart was beating fast for Kida.

"R-Really...?" he asked, even though he felt queasy and there were butterflies in his stomach. Did Kida mean that? He smiled nervously. He took Kida's hand into his own, and came closer to Kida; staring up at him.

Do you... Mean it?

[[HURRHURR ;u;]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:53 pm

That boy's face.. It was just too much for him. He suddenly felt that if he were to see him make this sort of expression or confession to anyone other than him.. It would hurt, hurt him more than anything.

Kida smiled genuinely at his friend, his fingers coiling around Mikado's hand, holding it tightly. He nodded, "Yes, Mikado-kun, really." He wouldn't lie about something like this, not to him. Of course he ran around spewing his love for every pretty woman he saw out on the street-- but this, this was different.

'Of course I mean it, every single last word of it.'

[[ TEEHEESQUEE. ;u; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:10 pm

His eyes were burning happily as Kida confirmed that he did... So Mikado pressed closer to Kida, burying his face into Kidas shoulder. So warm, very warm. Right now he didn't care if anyone else saw them at this moment. He was against Kida and it was the perfect place to be. His body fit right where Kida's had happened to be.

It felt good and sweet because there weren't any women for him to flirt around with. It was just the two of them.

"K-Kida-kun.." he said in a soft voice, and grasped onto his arm as if anything could tear them apart.

No, there wasn't a thing that could.

[[ THIS IS SO MUCH FUN<3 ]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:26 pm

This had to be a dream. It had to be.

But it wasn't.

All of it was real, so real.

He was so happy he couldn't believe it. As cliche as that may seem, he was. He felt Mikado move closer to him, as he clung to his arm. Kida soon removed it from his grasp only to have both arms wrap tightly around the dark haired boy.

Right now, he felt as though it was impossible to ever let him go. Not now.

[[ LOLEDITED. BECAUSE I FAILED IT. IT IS, SO MUCH SO. ( > ヮ < )~❤ ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm

This was so much better.

As Kida wrapped his arms around him, Mikado snuggled closer to him. This made Mikado feel like he was in heaven, as he closed his eyes. His warmth, his everything.

This is better than a wish.

This is something that he had always dreamed of.

He doesn't need a shooting star anymore.

He has.... What he wanted all this time.

The two of them, wrapped in a melody of sweet serenity.
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 1:59 pm

Kida nuzzled his face gently against Mikado's shoulder.

Is this what he had been wanting for so very long?

To be with him of all people? His best friend?

It was strange, how delightful this felt, it felt so... Right. Even if the two of them were both male, it didn't matter. Nothing mattered, no, not as long as he had Mikado by his side; always.

[[ FFFFFFFF. YOUR REPLY IS TOO CUTE I DON'T THINK I COULDN'T ADD ANYTHING THAT COULD EVEN COMPAREEEEEE. ;u; I think this topic/story should end and be all OMGCUTE. and then we start another? ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Another skip in his heartbeat, and his face went even darker.

Together. They would always be together.

Mikado clung to Kida, whispering that he wouldn't leave him. It didn't matter if they happened to be of the same gender. The better thing was... It was just love. Who cared what society thought?

No, he wouldn't.

With that he took Kida's hand and pulled away, taking him away from the solitude of an area.

His home would be better.

And so the threads have finally tied together...

And lead the two Leaders to the same fate.
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:53 pm

[[ UNFFFF. ILY LIEK SO HARD RIGHT NOW. ;u; just had to make that comment. sorry for that and the pointless short posty-commenty-thing. > v >;; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 pm

[[FFFF THANK YOU<3 you make the new thread oAo I have no ideeeaaas ;n; OTL]]
Back to top Go down
Kida Masaomi

Kida Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:08 pm

[[ NO PROBLEM, HON. eue bahhh.. that means I have to think of something. > A <;; lol. I'll think of something, eventually, hopefully really soon. like way soon. /is a bad topic starter and will probably think of something WAY random, possibly.. Do you mind? xD; ]]
Back to top Go down
Mikado

Mikado

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:28 pm

[[OR we cant just talk in the chat eue]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day.   Just Another Day. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ikebukuro :: Neighborhood-
Jump to: